ForumsThe TavernSaint Patrick's Day!

10 3203
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Yayyy! It's St. Patty's Day! Do you guys do anything special today? I have a dinner composed of all green food but that's about all...

• 10 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Well, I have to work all day, but I'm planning on wearing a green apron. =D

Other then that, nothing. Not really a holiday you can really celebrate.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Meh. I forgot it was even that day. Oh well. xD

It doesn't seem like a very interesting holiday to me even though some may think it is.

I'll get an green apple from the fridge right now. Yay. xD

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I drank like beer was free. Then again, I do it on most days, so it wasn't special.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I really don't care..and I'll probably forget about it after I wake up

And yes..I'm one of those people with the policy of &quotinch me for not wearing green and I'll pay it back triple"

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

And yes..I'm one of those people with the policy of &quotinch me for not wearing green and I'll pay it back triple"

That policy is nice, I think I'll use it.

I drank like beer was free. Then again, I do it on most days, so it wasn't special.

I'll probably do the same xD
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Beer! Alcohol! Food! Whee!

I'm not Irish so I don't celebrate this holiday strongly. It's a nice holiday and mostly everyone usually has a good time.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Beer! Alcohol! Food! Whee!

I love how you put Beer then alcohol. xD

Anyways I agree with you, this is probably the best and only part of St Patrick's Day. :P
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Actually felt like everybody forgot about St Patrick's Day. But I happened to wear green on that day.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I just wore green. And got tutored by my friend, who was not wearing green, so I subswequently drew a green mustache on her face.
Other than that, no.
Once when I was in kindergarten some kid put green food coloring and glitter in all the toilets and convinced us small children that an incontinent leperchuan had come.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I wore my green shoes when I went running. That's about all I do considering the fact that I don't drink.

Showing 1-10 of 10