ForumsForum GamesGeneral, what are your orders?

19 7135
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

You are surrounded, There is fighting.
What is your weapon?
What is your secondary?
You need a bigger army... (army name) has Come to help
you are put in command but everyone is disorganized, MAKE SOME RANKS
(RANKS GO HERE ADD AT LEAST 15 be creative but don't go off military)

You are surrounded with your new army and newly trained soldiers you are being charged at what do you do you are in the woods!! (finish the story)

You are wounded (what do you do )

You die (final orders)

I will give feedback! Wish you luck General! can't wait to see the stories!

• 19 Replies
monibg
monibg
5 posts
Jester

my weapon will be bazooka to fight

R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Let's listen my story sir -
The world is revenged by the war. And the I am the only person left on the battle field. As you have said the weapons so my weapons are - Primary - SAW and Secondary - Desert Eagle. I am alone in the battle field suddenly the army of soldiers came and surround me. What I can do now?

They take me to there head-quarters and asked me questions. I didn't told anything to them because they are my enemies.! Now they have decided to kill me I can't do anything at that time.!!!

Suddenly my army which is called CLANS came and attacked on there head-quarters.! They really performed a powerful counter attack but they were successful in escaping from there.

When I came back to the army base everyone was appreciating me but I was very serious about the enemies. I secretly made one small unit of soldiers for the attack but many of them refused me. At last I got one soldier name- BLACKBELTR0 he agree with me.!

We went secretly from the army base to the battle field but there are still some soldiers. We kill them and wear there costumes and move to there head-quarters.! You can't imagine what we saw there. They have made one huge army of dead.!! We silently went to there main base but there are only some soldiers allowed to enter. We think how we can move inside?

Suddenly Blackbeltr0 got one idea he said - " What happen if we can't go inside from the land or the sky we will go underground".! We started digging and luckily we reach in there main base.! We saw a man controlling the dead which we see outside.

I think we have to kill this man because the dead are attacking on the world but before killing him we have to call to the Clans for the help. After calling to the Clans we kill that man but the security alarm rang and we get in trouble. The soldiers came and do firing on us we hide behind a column and trying to defend us before the Clans come.

After a long time our bullets are empty and we are surrounded but suddenly the Clans came and rescue us from there.!!. They destroy enemies head-quarters and the world was safe.!!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING

BY - R1A2Z3E4....

DragonApache
DragonApache
4 posts
Farmer

My weapon would be a metal storm system with a 1million RPM fire rate ( Its an actual weapon. it really exists) My secondary would have to be a Glock 44 gen 4. The troops from the Allied Forces come to my aid. Ranks are
Supreme General
General
Lieutenant Colonel
Sargent Colonel
Colonel
Lieutenant Major
Sargent Major
Major
Captain
Staff Sargent
Brigadier
Corporal
Private 1st Class
Private 2nd Class
Private 3rd Class

In the woods I would use the forest as cover, taking out soldiers using snipers and then hitting them with a diversion, a large fire and explosion. Firing blanks to force the enemy into cover we launch rockets and attack with metal storms launching the mortars and clearing the woods.

Final orders would be to go into squadrons and out flank the enemy, then surround them and finally tear them to shreds.
If it looks like the situation is bad then fall back and give covering fire whilst in a phalanx.

DragonApache
DragonApache
4 posts
Farmer

[/b]Great Stories so far

Showing 16-19 of 19