ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] How To View The Wallpaper Banners

16 4662
Scorpiany
Scorpiany
2 posts
Peasant

Hey, guys. I was wondering how you can view the entire wallpaper banners (possibly in a new tab) that are in the background of Armor Games. My computer screen doesn't display all of the screen sometimes because it only displays around 1,280 x 768 pixels, so I only see a little strip of them. Thanks.

• 16 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Sorry Scorpiany, I'm a little confused by what you mean. Where are these banners?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Ferret, he's talking about the ads on the sides on certain pages. I think.

Scorpiany, have you tried adjusting the resolution on your monitor manually? You should be able to pinch your screen size.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Perhaps his computer is not big enough to have a higher resolution, but zooming out should work (Ctrl-).

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@jeol: I don't see how that is a banner.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes I'm not sure that's the banner he means, but I appreciate you trying jeol.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

He might mean the ones here.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

He might mean the ones here.

What the heck are those? I've never seen any of those before, win.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well maybe if Ferret listened to some of my comments we would not be having this discussion. But to answer your question, no. There is no way to unlock anymore. I highly doubt anymore will be made either. Most of the stuff at the bottom of AG people do not even know about and when I have tried to get answers about them it has failed.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well ummm. Didn't really answer the question there. Don't know what I was thinking. I believe that those are the actual sizes. When put on a site they would just show up and if clicked on would direct you to AG. So I don't think there are bigger sizes.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

As Jeol said, he means the side banners.
I don't know how no one understands that.

@Scorpiany, trying zooming out. Depending on your browser/computer type, there may be options in the lower right, or hold control and scroll back on the mouse wheel.

http://i.imgur.com/5pnq3r1.png

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I think he's talking about that banner.

I would probably think so... Nothing else seems to fit that description.

@Kasic Why did you rub a marker over your screenshot?
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

@Kasic Why did you rub a marker over your screenshot?

I got bored and I'm familiar with Paint.
>.>
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

My post got cut and it was only 5-6 more lines...Edit button plz.

Anyways, I did it because Jeol's picture apparently didn't register with Ferret, so I wanted to be absolutely clear.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Game wallpaper banners on the sides it is... Zoom out on your screen and you will see them, by pressing 'Ctrl' with '0', depending on your browser type of course. =)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

It also depends on the size of your computer screen. When I use my computer screen (20" I think) it doesn't show these banners but when I use my dad's computer (24&quot all these banners are visible.

Hope that helped a bit...

Showing 1-15 of 16