Forums

ForumsQuests

This is the Only Level 4 Quests

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 1:38pm

zatchbell896

zatchbell896

24 posts

I wish the limit was 10 minutes though.

It would grant roughly 20 seconds to complete each level, Where as 8 Minutes only grants 16. Doesn't seem like much of a difference but the extra four seconds can make the difference.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 2:30pm

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

@MPH_Complexity
I got it too.... well better than playing this game again

Maybe its possible to finish it in less than 8 minutes, but 12 deaths only O.o

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 3:04pm

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

371 posts

Yeah according to the Quest badge stats too many people have it, high score table indicates only three people should have it, I just got 7:05 with exactly 12 deaths, so that would count but I already had it unlocked :S, playing on low quality seems to help the lag/sluggishness.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 3:11pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

Yeah according to the Quest badge stats too many people have it, high score table indicates only three people should have it

Pretty sure you have to submit your score to get it on there, not everyone will submit it.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 3:27pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,929 posts

Yeah according to the Quest badge stats too many people have it, high score table indicates only three people should have it, I just got 7:05 with exactly 12 deaths, so that would count but I already had it unlocked :S, playing on low quality seems to help the lag/sluggishness.

It is bugged, but you could complete the game and not submit your highscore (no?). So it wouldn't be totally accurate to say only three people have it.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 6:34pm

zatchbell896

zatchbell896

24 posts

Not submitting your score has a bonus though, So far i'm the only one that has completed FML mode according to the score list. I'm technically #1

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 6:36pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,385 posts

Every time I get to the "Healthy Teeth" level and quit to the menu, It starts me over at stage one. I have tried 5 times so far and that has happened on every one of them.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 6:41pm

zatchbell896

zatchbell896

24 posts

They should really add a Quest badge for finding that easter egg in room 6.

Nice Cursed Treasure reference.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 9:00pm

gdywataka

gdywataka

84 posts

The easter egg is too easy to get a quest!

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 4:22am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,140 posts

Knight

Quest Optimization is not working properly

Reply to This is the Only Level 4 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!