ForumsNews and FeedbackEdit button

12 5154
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I know I speak for many a people who have said (or thought):
"We really need an edit button"
And we do, I have become kinda forgetful of late and have been making many a double post and I myself am getting annoyed (with myself that is). What has been requested several times (though not recently) is the promised edit button. I do believe it was promised for AG3 before it was going to be a gradual thing but I'd like updates/installation of it sooner rather than later so I can correct my stupid mistakes and not have to have other's see them.

• 12 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'm in favor of it being the only focus for the team right now. There are a multitude of reasons why, but I won't delve into them because they're fairly obvious.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I do believe it was promised for AG3

It was supposed to be included with the new forum engine. A bunch of discussion with a lot other popular ideas here, but it was forgotten once it got un-stickied.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Yesssssssssssssssssss
Pleasssssssssssssssse
I willllllllllllllllllllll talllllllllllllllllllllk likkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss untillllllllllllllllllllll itttttttttttttt is hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Not really, but I would seriously appreciate an edit button. I always catch a few mistakes directly after posting...

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

What are you talking about guys? Don't you have the edit button next to the report button?

EDIT: See, it looks like this.

http://i47.tinypic.com/90ppuh.jpg

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@IAgreeWithYou: Where did you get that image? Also, I have yet to see an edit button, but I will look for one after this post.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

@Patrick
It's fake, haha. I'm pretty sure he made it himself.

ask08
ask08
51 posts
Nomad

Hi! I don't have an edit button next to my posts! Weird... :?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Hi! I don't have an edit button next to my posts! Weird... :?

It doesn't exist.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Patrick, you've been here long enough to know we don't have an Edit button.

Patrick pretends to not understand sarcasm at all.

Also, to clarify. Yes it is fake.
elves
elves
5 posts
Nomad

well i also think we need one cause i just posted a post a noticed a mistake and cant fix it

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Yes it is fake.

Of course it is... And this would also help with people double/triple posting xP
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

If they do, it should contain a button to view "hidden" older copies, in case someone pulls an 'I never said that; look at my totally unaltered post from earlier'.

Showing 1-12 of 12