ForumsSupport Forum[Master Thread] Strike Force Heroes 2 - Bug / Glitch

47 24112
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

My online save will not load for strike force heroes 2. I've tried refreshing it and it still wont load. I have also logged out and back in so it would attempt the online save loading thing again, still no luck sadly. Currently im using Internet Explorer. ANy suggestions on whats up?

• 47 Replies
kkx231
kkx231
3 posts
Peasant

New glitch has been found for the campaign when ever you have "The Scientist" on the battlefield the screen fills with "Scientist uses killstreak None" and there are exclamation marks constantly above the scientist.

MoNoMiZe
MoNoMiZe
10 posts
Herald

Also have this problem

HulkHogan147
HulkHogan147
1 posts
Peasant

i also have that problem and its realy annoying

MadnessCop46
MadnessCop46
2 posts
Nomad

Ive got the always 'loading' thing and its such a pain and pisses me off

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Can somebody get me a screenshot of the "Loading" Bug?

MadnessCop46
MadnessCop46
2 posts
Nomad

For those having the loading bug, which browser/OS are you using?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Hmm... can't take a screenshot of the loading problem because it decided to start working for me.

gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Duke

They fix it on 1.7 update...
Quests xD!!!!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Challenge 4 is called Team Deathmatch and u play it 1vs5 + they start with 20 kills...
Is it a bug or what?

No, it's like that. It's called Forum Moderator, so you're supposed to be able to 1 v 5 them without dying, because a forum mod shouldn't lose. You can get them to kill themselves so the number goes down and you get more lives, but the enemy needs to have explosive or elemental weapons to accidentally kill themselves.
Spookums
Spookums
2 posts
Shepherd

It's also wiped my online save. it let me long in but I've got a level 1 of each class now instead of what i had before. Since I've got these level 1's though, does that mean I'm going to have to start again from scratch?

Moxie223
Moxie223
3 posts
Nomad

ahmm guys i need help im trying to play strike force heroes 2 for a week now i can play it with no loading problems but now they put "Loading preloader If it does not load in a few seconds, please refresh or make sure that you have the latest flash player (11.2 or higher)" im trying to refresh it but its still preloading and i checked my flash player its 11.6 no problem but it still wont load any idea's how to fix this problem? ...

Moxie223
Moxie223
3 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/play/14775/strike-force-heroes-2

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

There have been several issues resolved with SFH2, so those above please test and see if things are fixed for you.

Strivefive
Strivefive
1 posts
Peasant

For some reason I haven't been awarded the &quotarty time" quest even though I've got all five of my soldiers to level 10, well, my engineer is level 23 but the rest are level 10.

Spookums
Spookums
2 posts
Shepherd

My saves still gone. its still displaying them all as level one? I don't think i made another profile. . if the game detected me as a new player, would it have automatically made me a new one?

Showing 16-30 of 47