ForumsSupport Forum[Master Thread] Strike Force Heroes 2 - Bug / Glitch

47 24148
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

My online save will not load for strike force heroes 2. I've tried refreshing it and it still wont load. I have also logged out and back in so it would attempt the online save loading thing again, still no luck sadly. Currently im using Internet Explorer. ANy suggestions on whats up?

• 47 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It's possible that you used a different login Spookums, you can e-mail me at Ferret@ArmorGames.com with the e-mails that may be associated to your account.

Strivefive, I see it on your page.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

The Medal "Anger Management" for the Mercenary is to get 200 kills during killstreaks. The medal is stuck at 10 kills for me (my killstreak kills are not counting) or the counter is not updating.

MrShway88
MrShway88
1 posts
Herald

The Anger Management Medal isn't working. I have gotten plenty of kill with the Mercenary during his kill streaks and still nothing. It's counted as zero.

kkx231
kkx231
3 posts
Peasant

For some reason with the Juggernaut when you have the passive skill resistance which makes you immune to status effects when you use a killstreak the status effects included in the killstreak don't work on the opponents.

Phrixos
Phrixos
11 posts
Farmer

Hmm, I am not recieving this problem. That's strange.

Tigeraxe7465
Tigeraxe7465
4 posts
Nomad

Im only at 10 skill kills for anger management but i killed alot more i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

If you leave your browser page, click on a new tab, or on the webpage outside of the game, the game will automatically pause (this is not the glitch, but an in game feature).

This glitches occurs during first time you spawn at the beginning of a match.

If you do anything to automatically pause the game before a match starts (before the words "fight" appear) when you go to resume the game you will not be able to move, shot, or pause. You will only be able to look around.

The only way to end the glitch is to cause the game to automatically pause (enter a new tab or do one of the following mentioned above) and then quit your current match from the pause menu. (You cannot resume the game as the controls will still be locked.)

I believe this happens because the controls are locked before the game starts, you are not even allowed to pause. However, forcing an automatic pause is basically forcing an action that should not being occurring before the match. The pausing action, occurring before a match stars, stops the programming event, that allows the player control, from occurring.

HunterKing4
HunterKing4
2 posts
Peasant

I'm having problems with the Juggernaut's skill immune. The skill says it makes you immune to status effects. Which it does, but it also cancels out the effects that the Juggernaut's killstreaks cause, turning them into a useless lightshow. This problem has been going on despite the numerous updates to the game, and has been overlooked. Please have someone try to work on fixing this.

Kliong
Kliong
2 posts
Nomad

Is this still a problem for anyone else? It's still a problem for me. =/

Kliong
Kliong
2 posts
Nomad

Is this still a problem for anyone else? It's still a problem for me. =/

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Most people would agree that this is fixed for them, you may want to open a new thread - as your issue may be something new?

lucy10
lucy10
2 posts
Farmer

my strike force heroes 2 does not work! I beg you to PLEASE FIX IT!

Showing 31-42 of 47