ForumsForum Games[19. No] The age old mission

9 3741
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

It's simple. Just count, in posts, one by one, to 100. The same posting rules apply here as to the rest of the forums!!! Do not double post, Do not spam ie. more than 5 word posts and do no miscount. This is a simple task and it will be accomplished. If a mod posts we go back to zero, or if we miscount we go back to zero. Also, do not post back to back! EX: person 1, person 2, person 1, person 2, and so on...

Here is how it should look:

EX: 1. So how long will it take us?

EX: 2. probably just one go at it.

OK time to start for real!!

1. No really guys how long will it take us?

• 9 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

2. It will be a while, since back-to-back posting isn't allowed.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

4. Yes Terry it will be a while... mainly due to miscounts because people are bad.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

7. I don't think too many people will miscount, considering how hard it is to ninja people if the game is moving this slowly.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

8. Yeah the ninja's have been this game's downfall in the past. and blk, the only problem is the first three,

P1 P2 P1 P3 P2 P1

if it happens once it's probably fine, as long as it doesn't get out of hand, this isn't a rule of the game it's really to keep the mods from saying it is spam.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

10. Tomorrow will just be another day for me. As far as I know, anyway. Something spectacular could happen. I just don't have any plans to do anything out of the ordinary.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

11. If this doesn't get locked within the next month or so, I have a creative counting game up my sleeve that I may pull out in the near-future.

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

13. play what? what was made a while ago?

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

14. Yeah picture counting was the best one... i don't know what happened to it?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

15. Counting threads are not allowed in the forums as explained in the stickied thread. =O

16. XVERB, you have been around long enough ti know this...

17. I will have to be strict here. =)

18. Locked!

Showing 1-9 of 9