ForumsSupport ForumShould there even be multiplayer in SFH,SFH2,and raze?

7 2530
sgtmax98
sgtmax98
6 posts
Nomad

i dont want to be the bad guy but theyll have to do a lot of work,i mean they will have to deal with hackers,lag and creating the servers and what if something happends?like lets pretend we were playing multiplayer,you were lal lalalalala lalala and then suddently your screen turns PURPLE!that has happened to me....so im not so sure if they should do it.what do your think?

• 7 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Such a feature would be up to the creator of the game; its inevitable that hackers and the like infiltrate a game to some degree.

sgtmax98
sgtmax98
6 posts
Nomad

well if they can keep a signal to keep it from getting caught its possible

ShadowChoas
ShadowChoas
2 posts
Nomad

Well it would take a lot of work,time and patience.Plus most hacked websites i know don't hack multiplayer games,so if there are hackers it would be one person but still hackers could be a problem.

sgtmax98
sgtmax98
6 posts
Nomad

THANKS U FINALLY GET WHAT I MEAN!!!!1

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Hackers can ruin a lot of fun. However, 99% of the time you play, you probably wont experience one, so I wouldn't let it prevent you from enjoying the game.

ahmad1623456
ahmad1623456
6 posts
Nomad

if the game is hacked you can win. or make it unhackable

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

hackers

Coding a system to prevent hacking is as time-consuming as the time it takes to write the code to run the actual Multiplayer... on average. Of course, it varies quite a bit depending on, oh, just about everything.

lag and creating the servers

If you create a server and maintain it with quality technology, you should be fine. Creating the servers for a game like SFH2 would probably take a few weeks, or so I'm guessing. Despite that, maintaining a server actually doesn't take that much energy. Most of it is just paying attention.

and what if something happends?like lets pretend we were playing multiplayer,you were lal lalalalala lalala and then suddently your screen turns PURPLE!that has happened to me....

That's an issue that's completely irrelevant to Multiplayer. That's something that's bad with the game's software itself.
Showing 1-7 of 7