ForumsGamesStrike Force Heroes 3? Most Certainly.

119 74911
XVeris
XVeris
32 posts
Shepherd

It's easy to say there will be a SFH3, but not any time soon. How? The storyline, that's how. In the first one, we kill the "original" Globex leader. In the second one, the Scientist says that "Globex is comprised of clones. Always has been." That means that in the first one, we either really did kill the Globex Leader, or one of his clones. I'm opting for the leader, since it seems in the second that all clones have red eyes, and the Globex Leader in the second has red eyes. How are we supposed to know how many other clones the leader has of himself?

• 119 Replies
Blacksmith3000
Blacksmith3000
1 posts
Peasant

didnt anyone finsh sfh2. at the end we find the scientis is actual a CLONE!!!!!!!! and says that the war is far from over. DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!! I won der is there going to be a new squad or do i save my old squad

arc2433
arc2433
17 posts
Nomad

ya i finished SFH 2.

Eminem801
Eminem801
1 posts
Nomad

make it!!!!!!!!!!!!

naruto_menma023
naruto_menma023
1 posts
Nomad

I want SFH 3 online so I can battle Strongest Players!

blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

I want SFH 3 online so I can battle Strongest Players!

About multiplayer... Sky9 can't make multiplayer games right now, if they do, they'll go bankrupt... Check the developer spotlight...
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

About multiplayer... Sky9 can't make multiplayer games right now, if they do, they'll go bankrupt... Check the developer spotlight...
This is just one of those otp who come to the forums to say one stupid idea and then never show up again, you can't expect them to have read the Developer's Spotlight.

~~~Darth Caedus
blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

So you're telling me that AG is full of one-time-posters?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

So you're telling me that AG is full of one-time-posters?

Pretty much, they come to the forums asking for the name of a game, suggestions, or to post stupid ideas in threads like these.

Some of them make more than one post, but they still fit the bill.

p.s. we are so off topic.

~~~Darth Caedus
blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

Well, i see no wrong in thread-derailing (It's pretty fun to derail one actually). Threads will be derailed at some point. It's the inevitable.

naveenrohit
naveenrohit
1 posts
Nomad

in SFH3, I bet the boss will be the seintist

Gman28
Gman28
1 posts
Nomad

i want i 3rd one before raze 3

cieran_molloy
cieran_molloy
1 posts
Nomad

i want vechies so u can drive them

darkblueoc
darkblueoc
31 posts
Nomad

Add online mutiplayer please please please please please thank youuuuuuuu!

Epin
Epin
2 posts
Shepherd

I think there should be a recon class; assault rifles and explosives for primary, pistols and melee weapons for secondary. Also, they should add bombs.

Epin
Epin
2 posts
Shepherd

good call on the vehicles, cieran_molloy!

Showing 31-45 of 119