ForumsGamesStrike Force Heroes 3? Most Certainly.

119 75024
XVeris
XVeris
32 posts
Shepherd

It's easy to say there will be a SFH3, but not any time soon. How? The storyline, that's how. In the first one, we kill the "original" Globex leader. In the second one, the Scientist says that "Globex is comprised of clones. Always has been." That means that in the first one, we either really did kill the Globex Leader, or one of his clones. I'm opting for the leader, since it seems in the second that all clones have red eyes, and the Globex Leader in the second has red eyes. How are we supposed to know how many other clones the leader has of himself?

• 119 Replies
Katsumaninja36
Katsumaninja36
4 posts
Farmer

I dunno if there is a SFH3 soon but I hope there is

ShadowLolz
ShadowLolz
1 posts
Nomad

Didn't you ****in' see what happen at the end of SFH2? when GlobeX Leader was killed there an incoming call(forgot what name of the call is) and the Scientist said: So, the heroes won the battle, but the battle isn't over.Then the Scientist took of his glasses AND BAM hes eyes are red TOTALLY red and then some clone eyes showed up in the background understand what im sayin' Scientist is the new enemy and theres definetly gonna be SFH3!!! understand THERE WILL BE SFH3!!!!

acoga2
acoga2
2 posts
Nomad

They are developing SFH3, but it's pretty different from the 1st and 2nd ones.
It involves a lot more running around and a lot less shooting, and they're thinking of only making it available on mobile...
Basically, it's a huge letdown.
They may have redesigned the mechanics since I last checked, but it's unlikely.

acoga2
acoga2
2 posts
Nomad

*UPDATE* They already released SFH3! It's called SFH: Extraction, and it's a runner/shooter game that you can only get on mobile. http://armorgames.com/news/strike-force-heroes-extraction

awesomebt12
awesomebt12
1 posts
Nomad

STF3 will certainly will be better than raze 3. Raze 3 has lots of lagg but overall great. lots of new weapons. hopefully STF3 will have more stuff too.

nbdb
nbdb
2 posts
Scribe

I think there will be a sfh3 because the scientist in sfh2 was actually a globex clone. He might bring back the globex leader a create clones

zandy04
zandy04
1 posts
Farmer

Raze 3 is out... SFH3 should be coming soon. Hopefully.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Probably around... January. These guys work fashionably slow.

GeoffreyXIV
GeoffreyXIV
42 posts
Nomad

January seems pretty soon for them to release Strike Force Heroes 3 if they only just released Raze 3 this past summer. The way they do it from the looks of it is that they release one of these big games every year and they keep them about year apart to build tension and anticipation, so it's more probable that the third Strike Force Heroes game will be released in the later half of 2015. By then I will have probably bought a new mouse so that I can actually play them.

XxGhostWarriorxX
XxGhostWarriorxX
1 posts
Nomad

will there be online game play for SFH3

BRYBUSCUS117
BRYBUSCUS117
1 posts
Nomad

i think in the third SFH we will see the scientist become the leader of the company.

NathanTheWarlord
NathanTheWarlord
1 posts
Nomad

10 years later the Hero's base is attacked by Globex. When they killed the leader of Globex they though Globex was finished. The scientest they thought of as a friend was a clone. He rebuilt their army and leader and created machines of chaos. There were no survivors. He plans to destroy the world. When there is no one left a new group must be born. And thus Strike Frce Heroes 3: Next Generation is born.

Now with more people, skills, armor, weapons, and much more.
I thought this would be a good idea.
If you think this is good and vote it up i will send my idea to Juice Tin!

spudsngravy
spudsngravy
1 posts
Nomad

i really hope there is a sfh3 because the first 2 where really good

zodiacthunder16
zodiacthunder16
3 posts
Peasant

i think in the story line of sfh3 at the beggining of the game your in the middle of a war between globex (like cod ghosts) then by the middle a stronger enemy comes along then globex and the heroes are forced to work togegher. (which didn't happen in cod ghosts)

ninjaofnoodles
ninjaofnoodles
4 posts
Nomad

They should have a multiplayer option for people who have an account.

Showing 91-105 of 119