ForumsGamesStrike Force Heroes 3? Most Certainly.

119 74910
XVeris
XVeris
32 posts
Shepherd

It's easy to say there will be a SFH3, but not any time soon. How? The storyline, that's how. In the first one, we kill the "original" Globex leader. In the second one, the Scientist says that "Globex is comprised of clones. Always has been." That means that in the first one, we either really did kill the Globex Leader, or one of his clones. I'm opting for the leader, since it seems in the second that all clones have red eyes, and the Globex Leader in the second has red eyes. How are we supposed to know how many other clones the leader has of himself?

• 119 Replies
SoldadoEXP
SoldadoEXP
8 posts
Scribe

I'm expecting much this game !

jakehfgd2
jakehfgd2
2 posts
Nomad

thier wouldnt be a opening like that in the 2nd one if they werent going to make a 3rd one my guess would be a more focused to a genreal ai fix because the ais are stupid

jakehfgd2
jakehfgd2
2 posts
Nomad

try making sh3 to have ais that consider attacking from all sides not just foward

guinealover99
guinealover99
2 posts
Nomad

I have an idea for a new antagonsist... Kinda. Well in the end of SFH 2 the scientist had red eyes and was likely a clone made by GlobeX. But what if the scientist was some sorta Double Double agent? Like he belongs to some other company as a spy. THis evil company heres about the (possible) Defeat of GlobeX and uses this as their attack. And the Heroes come into the frey to stop this new company.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I cant wait for the release of this game.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

SFH3 has been revealed since February 27 2015.

http://sky9games.com/blog/

SoldadoEXP
SoldadoEXP
8 posts
Scribe

Does anyone know when will release the game?

wardude999
wardude999
12 posts
Shepherd

EVERYONE THE GAME IS BEING RELEASED IN SPRING 2015

umreader
umreader
1 posts
Jester

Take a look at the Sky9 blog, they've got information and the fact that it's coming out soon

louis_dalimot908
louis_dalimot908
1 posts
Nomad

Sky 9 says Strike Force Heroes 3 will be out but they're testing it so that people can play with no bugs, glitches, etc. Check it out at [url=http://sky9games.com]

TheMagickCow
TheMagickCow
1 posts
Nomad

In all honesty, rychus when (spoilers) west was shot by dex the first time I played, I found that a huge plot development and a new twist to the plot, first game there was the nerve gas outbreak, then in SFH 2 there was the clones and Dex being a trader, so then if this pattern continues, it would be like a new, creative storyline with the same, yet very different antagonist, this time with a new leader, The Scientist.

StormGrenader
StormGrenader
1 posts
Peasant

yeah dex is a ****ing trader i hate traders ^^ they say the game will come out in spring so it must be before the 23June

alphaboy1348
alphaboy1348
7 posts
Blacksmith

It came out lol

Showing 106-118 of 119