ForumsGamesRO2 coming soon in WarpPortal!!!

43 9411
KaiotakiBun
KaiotakiBun
36 posts
Nomad

So I've heard that RO2 will have a schedule for Mid-April beta test, has anyone already signed up for this?

[url=https://www.warpportal.com/landing/ragnarok2/registration.aspx]

• 43 Replies
malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

for some reason, i find the game running better in the "normal" client than on steam... and i heard some are having some issues with steam

Kannaaashi
Kannaaashi
24 posts
Nomad

for steam users LOL

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6PZhONZ3Ac]

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

cool video :P a friend of mine had some serious issues with steam when it officially released. After clicking the "start" button the launcher disappears and then nothing happens. Turns out that the only solution was to turn off the AV.

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

for some, simply turning off the antivirus did not work,. They still had to add the game in the window's defender exception list

KaiotakiBun
KaiotakiBun
36 posts
Nomad

you can always check the warpportal forum site for the solution to some errors...

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

we already read the solutions in the steam community and on the facebook fanpage. turns out that players have different solutions but at least it gets the job done.

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

here's a question, which is better, monk or priest? im having a difficult time deciding... They say monks are strong but then, i have to unlearn my heal. >.

poringslasher
poringslasher
40 posts
Nomad

if you like support role, i suggest you go priest. they do decent magic damage too.
from what i heard, they say monks can be excellent tanks. some says they can surpass knight's tanking prowess.

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

I decided to go with the monk. I like being a tank :P

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

I decided to go with the monk. I like being a tank :P

could you help me level? Im only level 12 :P
Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

could you help me level? Im only level 12 :P

sure why not ^^ what's your ign? I'll PM you once i go online
cathyking
cathyking
15 posts
Nomad

playing na server ragnarok online 2 ? i find a free helper here . wanna a try ? ro2helper

Showing 31-42 of 43