ForumsGamesAbout Spiral Knights Account (Username and Password)

13 22429
ImPickles21
ImPickles21
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, i've been playing SK since a year ago; recently got some "friends" in-game who show me about "Steam". Since i have not acces to my Username and Password in game (not my armorgames account), i couldnt link my Character into Steam. Sorry about my English, but can u please help me out? Wanna move out since there are some Events between Guild members.

• 13 Replies
blackcrest1
blackcrest1
3 posts
Shepherd

I have exactly the same question. Can some one help?

Aadam78692
Aadam78692
3 posts
Peasant

i have the same question help

StarMoon85
StarMoon85
1 posts
Nomad

I also very much need to do this, as I can't make in-game purchases with AG.

Welsh
Welsh
3 posts
Farmer

Still needs to be answered.

jwojwo
jwojwo
9 posts
Shepherd

I have the same question. Would someone please come and answer this question?

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I don't think i understand the question, but either way I reckon you'll need to speak to the game developers, at http://www.threerings.net/ I think.

ArmorGames just hosts these games, and has little or nothing to do with it beyond that.

bunniecake
bunniecake
1 posts
Nomad

I hope u still read this message cause I solved the problem. Login to your AG and launch spiral knights, then Help->Support->Account page

It gives you an error message but you can actually see your armorgames account name for Spiral Knights at the end of the address, begins with: armor:

then you just have to type this account name and ur AG password to steam spiral knight login and TADA you have your AG account there, it asks if you want to convert or not. Make sure you include the "armor:" in the name and obviously all the numbers and letters. Worked for me. Works for you.

DeathPickaxe
DeathPickaxe
71 posts
Shepherd

Thanks bunniecake.

bobbye2
bobbye2
8 posts
Shepherd

Thank You BunnieCake! Thanks to You, I can Now Enjoy Spiral Knights Without worrying They Will Remove it From AG

XShadow_GirlX
XShadow_GirlX
1 posts
Nomad

I've been trying to find the account page and I guess I'm too dumb to find it...

nawikipedia
nawikipedia
3 posts
Nomad

When I followed these steps it tried to redirect me to the login page, but I was quick enough to fetch the username from the URL, but when I try to use it to log in the system tells me that the username is invalid... Any idea why?

velikinevenx
velikinevenx
1 posts
Shepherd

THIS INSNT WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

davey123
davey123
1 posts
Nomad

how do I UNLINK my account from steam.

Showing 1-13 of 13