ForumsThe TavernWhat if...

6 2336
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

What if this year's April fools would have been the admins shutting down the community for a few hours, and saying that it was gone forever due to lack of participation. Is it possible for it to happen in the first place?

• 6 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It's a bit late for that. It's almost 10 pm AG time and I haven't seen a single April Fool's Day prank on this site, other than bigjacob's thread about cancer.

It's one of those things, like the Official Photo Thread, where you anticipate someone to do something for a very long time but it never happens.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

That thread is in a section I almost never read, so of course I didn't even think to look there. What I'm trying to say is, there's absolutely nothing in the Tavern worth looking at regarding April Fool's Day.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, and that wasnt done by the mods/admins. The last one was the justin bieber/friday bit a few years ago

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Bieber and cormyn's alleged resignation were both in 2011. Last year wasn't much either but we also didn't have the same team we have this year.

I wonder when Ferret is going to post his face in the photo thread, if he hasn't already...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Wait Ernie, there was this thread in the video games section talking about EA taking over Nintendo. That was an April Fool's joke.

Wasn't an April Fool's prank on AG's part, however

Last year wasn't much either but we also didn't have the same team we have this year.

Freakenstein/Framl..unless there was another I'm missing
Showing 1-5 of 6