ForumsThe TavernNerf talk: Accidental shipping

33 8350
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Did you know that some of the 75 feet versions of N-Strike Elite was shipped in the Phillippines? You might not agree, but I got one. That's my proof! So, should we report it to Hasbro or not? Pls. comment.

• 33 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Then return it! There's nothing else we can tell you. Even the pros cannot trick airport security. I highly doubt if a bunch of teenagers on AG can come up with a way for you.

Send it back, mail it to your home, or try and smuggle it on the plane. You only have three options. Pick one and hope for success.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Well, MattEmAngel. Here are my reasons:
1. It's not an international standard model
2.the stock range is 75 feet
Finally, it's shouldn't be here in PH

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

All that matters is that you are transporting it safely under TSA standards

You do realize he is in the Philippines, right? I don't think the TSA will be over there.

They have no way of knowing if it's not an international version, or what the range is, and they don't care.

It's Illegal in the Philippines. That's where the problem comes in. Who knows how strict they are about Nerf guns over there, they might confiscate it and give him a hefty fine, or they might not even care, but why risk it? I would just mail it to myself. At least the chance of success is higher.
Showing 31-33 of 33