ForumsThe TavernNewgrounds vs ArmorGames

40 12464
codewub
codewub
8 posts
Nomad

Which one do you like better, explain

Comment about the pro's and con's of each site and why you think certain site is better than the other, Include things that armor games doesn't have and what newgrounds doesnt have, and also tell us what they have that you like.
  • 40 Replies
rttty
rttty
5 posts
Shepherd

AG definily i dont realy like newgrounds games much

always
always
36 posts
Nomad

Newgrounds is better.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Armorgames. Newgrounds has a few benefits such as the inclusion of art, movies, and music as well as more mature content. But it's also open to everyone who wants to post which is how Kitty Krew managed to spend 3 months uploading the most worthless garbage en masse and forcing it to pass through community judgement while good games got drowned out. It also has one of the worst communities I've ever come across. Even the moderators act like trolls in their forums.

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

I agree with Ishtaron. Newgrounds has the benefit of art, movies, and music, but all the work on AG is infinitely higher quality and I sometimes see games from AG on Newgrounds and this is weeks after it came out AG. plus it would be slightly treacherous to say Newgrounds is better. but still. AG is way better.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I Was only on newgrounds for a couple of weeks.

ryanmegaman
ryanmegaman
1 posts
Nomad

Dont even ask a queston like this music and art is newgrounds but games is armor games

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

Why does this thread even exist on AG???

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Because why not?

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Why does this thread even exist on AG???

Because someone wanted to ask which is better and see the opinions of those who are active on this site. This question is either too vague in its point or is oblivious to the simplicity of the threads nature.
Showing 31-39 of 40