ForumsGamesColony Leaderboard

170 35603
royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

Ok I would like to make a colony leaderboard. This will of course be highly disputed that is why i am making it. I want to settle the matter. I am going to put out a list that is very wrong you all will change it however you like using any active ( last month or 2) people you think are better. The finished product will end up on my account and will change when certain people beat other people.
1st question 10 people or 25 people.
forgive any typos this is from memory.
1. MiamiBigAL
2. zachh
3. peterpandasaevang
4. FascistCorps
5. hezdog
6-25 you decide.

• 170 Replies
royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

I think it is time to redo this Leaderboard. It needs an update the list is no longer correct. People have been quitting and improving. This is the old list.

1. MiamiBigAl
2. zachh
3. zing13
4. trying
5. Rummel
6. soccerdude2
7. chessmaster102
8. DesertFang
9. Pillola
10. hezdog
11. Kilean
12. SoymasterYos
13. FascistCorps AKA Fission12
14. peterpandasaevang
15. NullOfPower
16. royalguy
17. clausse
18. dashman123
19. dext200
20. rappy123

I think this should be the new list

1. MiamiBigAl
2. Rummel
3. FascistCorps
4. Pillola
5. TerranGh0st
6. Kilean
7. DesertFang
8. hezdog
9. royalguy
10 buffro

This is sadly the active Colony Pro community. I don't think we will hear anything legitimate for Clausse10 to be on this list......... Do you consider CaptainCorps active? If so how good do you think he is at THIS MOMENT. I know he used to be a very strong player but now...........

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Hey I'm alive... just don't play, and that would put me at 11th on the list, and I think that you put a lot of those names up there not by playing with them but by others opinions.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Royal the only people on that list that are 'ro' are Mba, and fiss.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

A year ago i would've been around 9 or so on THIS leaderboard, but at the moment i'm most likely around 20. I suppose that's what happens when you don't play for over a year :P

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Royal the only people on that list that are 'ro' are Mba, and fiss.

Pretty much... i dont think the rest of the people actually still play enough to fight at the pro level, even if the names themselves represent old pros
Showing 166-170 of 170