ForumsGamesColony Leaderboard

170 35605
royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

Ok I would like to make a colony leaderboard. This will of course be highly disputed that is why i am making it. I want to settle the matter. I am going to put out a list that is very wrong you all will change it however you like using any active ( last month or 2) people you think are better. The finished product will end up on my account and will change when certain people beat other people.
1st question 10 people or 25 people.
forgive any typos this is from memory.
1. MiamiBigAL
2. zachh
3. peterpandasaevang
4. FascistCorps
5. hezdog
6-25 you decide.

• 170 Replies
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

-.-'

psst...

psst...

psst...

PSST!!!

I think one guy is missing. I can't think of his name. He hasn't played much, but he was the best micro-er. Oh he always uses a forge style. What was his name, I can't remember it's been too long. Oh he even made many of the tactics used today. I hope someone can figure out who he is, I have forgotten the name MYSELF. I think I should be more detailed but he played for three years at least, so it is hard to think of his vast achievements.

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Soy dont bother.. Im not even gonna try post anymore either this list is totally ruined and wrong zing should be somewhere around 8 or so 1 should be pill 2 mba 3 soccer 4 me and 5 zachh 6 would be soy i think 7 capt corps and so on.. This list makes no scence :/

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

The people like NullofPower desertfang ,royal and dash shouldnt even be named and tdh would also be around nr 15 ugh.. And dont say im wrongive played this game longer than anyone and again pill should be around nr 1 or 2 ur wrong this will be my last comment scince there is no use even trying to make this list like this

Scary_
Scary_
1 posts
Nomad

I think there should be an official ranking, which takes the wins/played information off the game for each player and compile it into one big one.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

that would be great but we cant. We have hackers to thank for ruining that possibility.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

That is a Scary idea. ^.^'

I am going to make a new account, and just play 2v2 where i have a hard cpu vs 2 normal cpus. and rack up 8000 games with 7650 lose (have to make it look legit).

Axis1337
Axis1337
34 posts
Farmer

what the..?

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

MANY PEOPLE ARE JUST READING MY FIRST POST'S RANKINGS WHICH ARE TOTALLY WRONG. THIS IS WHERE WE STAND AS OF NOW.
this is slightly different I feel we are very close as of now. I believe we have sealed the first 6. Please do not tell me people to be the best as we have already sealed the top 6.
Continuity was determined ineligible due to inactivity.

1. MiamiBigAl
2. zachh
3. zing13
4. trying
5. Rummel
6. soccerdude2
7. chessmaster102

I believe this is sealed unless enough of you think clausse should be here. I am not sure. Please tell me. Clausse is gaining support to pass chessmaster but I don't think clausse is better than soccerdude2. You decide.

8. clausse
9. DesertFang this is up for debate though
10. Pillola
11. hezdog up for debate
12. Kilean I heard a huge amount for kilean I have seen him but never played him

for 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. it sounds like its between NullOfPower, peterpandasaevang, FascistCorps, dashman123, and possibly me royalguy? put us in order for those spots and the last time you saw us play thank you.

I think 18-20 are going to be a mess of people. All you have to do is pick three and which is better then we are done. The list of people to slip into the last3 spots:

SoymasterYos
illanipi
dext2000
TerranGh0st if he is still active
geckoman97
alpha2122
darktroop07
rappy123
arthcheese
crusader9999
EnragedGao

Terran may take 17 if he is determined active.

As always thank you for your talk in the lobby helping me sort this out, and thank you for your patience.

zing13
zing13
8 posts
Nomad

My list is based off a lot of things like macro, micro, decision making, 1v1 skill, 2v2 skill, government skill, etc. Oh and before I begin Continuity is still active and Clausse wouldn't belong on this list if it was top 50.

Top players: There is a huge gap between these top players and the next group. These players have the ability to adapt in most situations because they understand the game well enough that they know what to do in unfamiliar situations to give themselves a chance to win.
1. MiamiBigAL (best all around player he can do everything well)
2. zachh (creative mon player, but also understands all the fundamentals of the game even if sometimes has trouble executing them at a high level)
3. continuity (same as zachh but leans on mon and right side a little too much)
4. FascistCorps (great all around player, understands how builds were developed)
5. Trying (good post player, open to exploring uncommon builds)
6. Rummel (underrated player, great post)

Solid players: All these players pose decent challenges. They understand most of the fundamentals and know where they need to improve and what to do to improve. However, they have not yet mastered all aspects of the game. What is important though is that they play with enough top players that they know how to improve and can recognize when they make a mistake. These players have all the tools necessary to become top players, but just need more practice.
7. darktroop07
8. rappy123
9. terrangh0st
10. soccerdude2
11. chessmaster102
12. NullOfPower
13. alpha2122
14. kilean
15. hezdog
16. Pillola

On the brink: these are all good players who are still learning a lot about the game. Naturally they are all good 2v2 players and are beginning to learn more about 1v1 and more micro techniques. These players have not been unexposed to a lot of situations and have not played a lot of high level matches. These players are still unaware of a lot of techniques and are still experimenting with the fundamentals.
17. crusader9999
18. illanipi
19. dext2000
20. DesertFang

If you are not on my list, here are some ways to improve. Stop using monarchy. Monarchy is the lazy government and is used to get the big 'W'. You may win the match, but you will not learn nearly as much as you would using any of the other governments. And use hotkeys, if you don't know how to use them ask someone. Oh and I don't know who royalguy is but if he has another name maybe he would be on my list.

Cheers!

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

Have you all forgotten the true might of sauce?

How come I'm not occupying at least 4 spots on every list?

>((

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Scary i would definetly be on top than no doubt in that.. once had 6200 games played and wins so i think thats the record

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

And i truly cant believe ur lists like those are the lists a guy would make who maybe played this game for a few weeks... By the way if u morons wouldnt base all this on 1v1 and on things u think atm. Or just hear now ur lists would be totalllyy different so i dont see how this list would be of any use if it has no part of truth in it... Fpr sure ur list zing is just Funny How retarted it is god..

nisham1
nisham1
4 posts
Nomad

i should be there LOOOOl

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I think Zing nailed it... except for putting himself up there lol.

That is a Scary idea. ^.^'

o.O lame pun

I think one guy is missing. I can't think of his name. He hasn't played much, but he was the best micro-er. Oh he always uses a forge style. What was his name, I can't remember it's been too long. Oh he even made many of the tactics used today. I hope someone can figure out who he is, I have forgotten the name MYSELF. I think I should be more detailed but he played for three years at least, so it is hard to think of his vast achievements.

I mean, you're basically inactive. There's not much else to say. Which is why POS isn't on there too lol sorry POS...
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Whoops I have more to say.

I heard a huge amount for kilean I have seen him but never played him

Same, lol. The only time I played him was around four or five months ago when I'm pretty sure I beat him fairly easily.

dude clausse iz #1

cause he can even 2 vs 1 normal cpu

he is best player in colon

Considering MBA has tutorials for1v2ing hard cpus it shouldn't be much of an accomplishment to 1v2 normals... hards don't require much skill anyway, I mean I could do it before looking at MBA's tutorials :P
Showing 46-60 of 170