ForumsGamesColony Leaderboard

170 35593
royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

Ok I would like to make a colony leaderboard. This will of course be highly disputed that is why i am making it. I want to settle the matter. I am going to put out a list that is very wrong you all will change it however you like using any active ( last month or 2) people you think are better. The finished product will end up on my account and will change when certain people beat other people.
1st question 10 people or 25 people.
forgive any typos this is from memory.
1. MiamiBigAL
2. zachh
3. peterpandasaevang
4. FascistCorps
5. hezdog
6-25 you decide.

• 170 Replies
geckoman97
geckoman97
2 posts
Nomad

i agree gummi i have never beat him before

GummiBearStealer
GummiBearStealer
3 posts
Nomad

EVERYONE HEAD TO THE GAME........ ITS A MATCH ME AND GECKOMAN VS WHOMEVER TO FIGHT FOR THE WIN

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Just because you lose to someone does not necessarily mean they should be number one.

arthcheese
arthcheese
1 posts
Nomad

I'm not even sure if I should put my name on this but ive played this game for like 4years and have really gotten good though i still get my share of losses at times, so really i think i fit into above average or a 7.5/10

fission12
fission12
63 posts
Jester

No offense, but gecko and gummi, you two aren't good enough for top 10. Rappy and I 2v2ed you 4 times. The first time we went random governments and won...Second time we went double commi and won again. We even let you get t-3 and anti-air. Third time double fasci... we won again. Last time double comm we win again. And in between was a no rush battle... we won that too. Is that 5-0? You guys aren't that bad, but being in top 10 requires much better micro and macro.

Did I mention that gummi missiled us in SS?

rappy123
rappy123
11 posts
Nomad

1.CapiMaster
2.FasciMaster
3.MonMaster
4.CommiMaster
5.CapiNoob
6.MonNoob
7.FasciNoob
8.CommiNoob
Those are just my opinions

fission12
fission12
63 posts
Jester

#1 - MiamiBigAL

Respect your Gods boy!

-fiss

rappy123
rappy123
11 posts
Nomad

#MiamiBigAl and Tdh

rappy123
rappy123
11 posts
Nomad

Alright but i'm serious
1.MiamiBigAl
2.Zing
3.Zachh
4.Cont
5.Rummel/trying
6.FascistCorps
7.Kilean/Soccerudde
8.Barrels
9.Pillola
10.NullOfPower/Hezdog

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

Not bad rappy123 I have come up with something a little different that I think people will agree with for the most part. Continuity was determined ineligible due to nonactivity.

1. MiamiBigAl
2. zachh
3. zing13
4. trying
5. Rummel
6. soccerdude22
7. chessmaster102

I believe this is sealed unless enough of you think clausse should be here. I am not sure. Please tell me.

8. DesertFang this is up for debate though
9. Pillola
10. hezdog up for debate
11. Kilean I heard a huge amount for kilean I have seen him but never played him
12. NullOfPower

for 13. 14. 15. 16. it sounds like is between FascistCorps, dashman123, clausse and possibly me royalguy? vote for us with a reason and last time you saw us play thank you.

I have heard good things about clausse though, should he be higher?

As always thank you for your talk in the lobby helping me sort this out, and thank you for your patience.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

um Miami isn't active is he? I know there's an imposter around.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

He is active I played him in early March.

fission21
fission21
4 posts
Nomad

dude clausse iz #1

cause he can even 2 vs 1 normal cpu

he is best player in colony

neophyte1994
neophyte1994
1 posts
Nomad

Hey man. What aboute me? :P Joke. U forgot clausse. Pillola. Hezdog. Thats all i think.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

MANY PEOPLE ARE JUST READING MY FIRST POST'S RANKINGS WHICH ARE TOTALLY WRONG. THIS IS WHERE WE STAND AS OF NOW. I DIDN'T FORGET CLAUSSE I JUST DONT THINK HE IS OF THE CALIBER OF SOCCERDUDE.

Continuity was determined ineligible due to nonactivity.

1. MiamiBigAl
2. zachh
3. zing13
4. trying
5. Rummel
6. soccerdude2
7. chessmaster102

I believe this is sealed unless enough of you think clausse should be here. I am not sure. Please tell me. Clausse is gaining support to pass chessmaster but I don't think clausse is better than soccerdude2. You decide.

8. DesertFang this is up for debate though
9. Pillola
10. hezdog up for debate
11. Kilean I heard a huge amount for kilean I have seen him but never played him
12. NullOfPower

for 13. 14. 15. 16. it sounds like is between FascistCorps, dashman123, clausse and possibly me royalguy? vote for us with a reason and last time you saw us play thank you.

I have heard good things about clausse though, should he be higher?

As always thank you for your talk in the lobby helping me sort this out, and thank you for your patience.

Showing 31-45 of 170