Forums

ForumsQuests

Burrito Bison Revenge Quests

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 10:11am

llama132

llama132

45 posts

Disregard the previous post, my save is back. Appears to be some issue with the browser (Chrome beta).

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 7:59pm

Epikbrec3

Epikbrec3

1 post

hello people! I am new to Armor games! I have one quest done so far!

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 3:33pm

amahoney

amahoney

2 posts

It deleted my progress...That's frustrating.

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 9:08pm

RonanAdler

RonanAdler

7 posts

I've completed all quests but the "Yes, sir" isn't working :/. Any help ?http://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/2-png--50

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 10:05pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,009 posts

Look at your userpage, it says you have the quest.

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 1:07am

RonanAdler

RonanAdler

7 posts

I got it a few minutes after i posted here. Maybe some delay, or something like that. But thanks anyway

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 3:38pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

@RonanAdler yes I have got many quests on delay too

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 10:48am

tylo05

tylo05

1 post

4 questen heb IK

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 2:23pm

Vicious_Vixen

Vicious_Vixen

8 posts

I've always loved this game. I have bought my way out of a couple of the missions, especially that 5 perfect launches in a row. If you mess up on the 4th or 5th launch....that's not fun!!

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 2:28am

Arm_Candy

Arm_Candy

221 posts

I have bought my way out of a couple of the missions, especially that 5 perfect launches in a row

You don't want to waste your money on an achievement you have control over when you can skip stupid luck quests like stuff involving lucky gummies or hitting any special gummy with a propeller hat or a chubby gummy. Vicious_Vixen has completed all of the achievements, so this message is more for people in the future who are unsure about which achievements to skip. I will make a guide on that very subject within the next week if one does not exist already.

Reply to Burrito Bison Revenge Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!