Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Plasma Burst 2 V.S Raze 2

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 6:10pm

Humaine

Humaine

8 posts

Also... i never said I hated Raze 2. I just like Plasma Burst 2 better.

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 7:16pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,163 posts

just some quick points.

If you can control where you are teleporting too it is risk free, as you can just teleport away from your enemy, but if it is random you could end up right next to them.

Pointless actions are pointless

People have jets packs on their backs/feet in Raze

don't need to climb up corners, you have double jump.

one of your points is that you die when you run out of health, why did you need to state this.

Everyone has shields in Raze 2

shooting people with money is fun

so is burning them

you can shoot burrowing saws through walls, makes more sense then regular bullets.

Doors don't add much.

Why would Raze 2 have Squad Automatic Weapons?

Why would something with that bad of graphics require a quad core? Even SFH2 runs just fine on my computer (as long as I don't use chrome) on high graphics.

Gravity in the crash landing map on R2 is lower then on regular maps, same with space station in SFH2.

Raze has sky9.

also, you are walking around with 100+ pounds of gear, I would like to see some1 be stealthy with that.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 2:31am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

1,006 posts

This thread reminds something that Louissi said in thread about Raze vs Armor Mayhem:

it is not war between games.

But i say I like (note: not saing it is better, only that i like it more) Plazma Burst 2 because it has huge level editor when you want to make your own levels and I seriously like this feature.

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 4:49pm

Humaine

Humaine

8 posts

Gravity in the crash landing map on R2 is lower then on regular maps, same with space station in SFH2.
Really? I never noticed... by what percentage?

People have jets packs on their backs/feet in Raze
But their not on when their falling down.

one of your points is that you die when you run out of health, why did you need to state this.
... you still don't understand, do you?

Corners are not for getting up. It's if you fall off.

Wait... last comment, Who is Epic Gurt? I keep seeing the names Epic Gurt and Eric Gurt

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 4:55pm

Humaine

Humaine

8 posts

I like Raze 2 for it's smooth animations.
I like Plasma Burst 2 for all the things you can do.

Posted Aug 3, '13 at 8:21pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,163 posts

Really? I never noticed... by what percentage?

I think it is 50%, but I do know you fall slower.

But their not on when their falling down.
Yeah, SFH2 does this better, as you can't move for a little bit after falling a long way.

... you still don't understand, do you?

You said "you die because you ran out of health, bled out (ran of of health) . . ."
Wait... last comment, Who is Epic Gurt? I keep seeing the names Epic Gurt and Eric Gurt

wat.jpg

~~~Darth Caedus

Reply to Plasma Burst 2 V.S Raze 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!