ForumsGamesEpic Battle Fantasy 4

19 19594
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

First off, not sure if this is the right place for this topic, so fell free to direct me elsewhere if necessary.

Anyways, does anyone know what the best equipment for each character is in epic battle fantasy 4? And if your answering, please try to include how to get each piece, anything you know is appreciated! Im just before the god cat fight so i have access to almost anything. (If thats important to any aspect of this)

• 19 Replies
Wyzrk12
Wyzrk12
4 posts
Peasant

the equipment depends on the enemy's weakness
have you played epic battle fantasy 3?
if you do, then you should have known that some enemy can change their elemental weakness
in epic battle fantasy 4, it can be seen in the crystal golem (or whatever it called) that every hit it take, the weakness change
in my opinion, raw damage and life stealing weapon is the best
but, it's up to you to use whatever you think the best
just change your equipment periodically to match enemy's weakness

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Kirks, this should in Flash Games. Moving you over there.

Oktavia_witch
Oktavia_witch
56 posts
Blacksmith

How to import save from Kongregate? AG version has storing saves online feature and I don't want to lose progress after clearing cookies/cache files.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

How to import save from Kongregate?

You can't. The saves aren't transferable.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

want to defeat the glitch? use weapons and skills without an element. the glitch absorbs any elemental damage except non-elemental.

place the heroes as followed: matt (first), natalie (second) and lance (third).

matt uses a weapon with no element and combines that with swift slash to kill the minions. after they are gone, he attacks the glitch with normal attacks. use his limits cleaver or ragnarok to deal more damage.

natalie heals/revives and attacks either with a weapon that has no element or star shower or lucky star. if you want/need, then you can use her kyun to heal and buff the heroes.

lance uses the special skills sawblade and triple sawblade to hurt the glitch (and the normal attack, but only when you have found the chainsaw gun) . also, he plays the item-supporter by using reviving items, hp healing items and mp healing items. lance has only elemental limits so he only attacks the glitch and support the others with items to restore hp or mp.

do you want to get through the jungle maze? just continue to play the game till you get to the last city. talk with the npc´s and do the quests with the normal boots, the shovel and the iron boots and you get a map for the jungle maze. go now to the jungle and give it then to one of the npc´s in front of the maze, she makes you a copy. follow then the directions of the map to get to the .

you can not find some weapons or armor? accept all the quests from the npc´s and save each time before you complete a quest. this way you can decide which reward you want to get and which not.

do you have a problem defeating an enemy? scan ALL the enemies! try to use their weakspots against them. use armor, weapons and flairs to get the right resistances against the bosses (dark, holy and death and doom when you want to fight against god cat). save before you fight against a boss so you can equip the right armor and weapons.

give natalie the green cross and combine that later with the slime bunny. she is the only one with a reviving skill, the others have to use coffee to revive someone.

buy the g*bson ebo as soon as possible, it boosts wind skills and casts randomly power metal (hurts all enemies and heals all fighting and living party members).

if you have any problems with bosses (even when you use the right weapons/armor/skills), then you should train your group at least five levels, save and try it again.

Xemidan
Xemidan
2 posts
Shepherd

I have a question regarding to the medal list.

I have quite a lot of medals a few days ago and saved it on my profile.
HOWEVER, either my medals are gone or bugged but apparently, I have to achieve them...again...or at least...the ones I already had.

Is it just me or does anyone have this problem too? And is there a solution to this?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Is it just me or does anyone have this problem too? And is there a solution to this?

Quests will be temporarily offline on May 8, 2013, 3-4 PM PDT.

could be something temporarily like the above.
Gemini1169
Gemini1169
1 posts
Herald

"Finished" EBF4 but still missing the side quest for Stephenie in Lankyroot jungle. got all the eggs, but can't seem to find the other thing-looks like it's a food of some kind.
Anyone know how to get that last thing?

CodeNameFalcon
CodeNameFalcon
2 posts
Nomad

How do you deal 3M damage in one hit? The max I did was 390215 damage...

Wolffe999
Wolffe999
20 posts
Peasant

Can you swap in your backup player while in a fight when another player dies? Any info on this would be appreciated.

Cheers

person01
person01
9 posts
Templar

I can't use my online saves, it says not logged on when I'm logged on
Can anyone help?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Sometimes AGs save-system acts a lil bit weird or is down... you can try to refresh the page (which sometimes work), maybe a cpl of refreshes are needed.
Also possible that the service is down for a while, so try again later... very importantb thing: dont start another game on this slot, this surely clean the old (maybe still available) data.
If you still cant any access for 2 or 3 days... then i would say "sorry, but your data is lost, start again".

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Isn't there a wiki for this sort of thing? Anyways, I don't know every nook and cranny of this game myself, but IF there's a wiki, it can probably help you out. Or a walk through guide.

person01
person01
9 posts
Templar

Sorry I don't mean that, I mean I can't SAVE using my online saves, I save in the online slot but it says I'm not logged in so I'm saving local instead I can't seem to find a solution to this

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Hmm... in that case... erm... *scratch... scratch...scratch*... erm... dunno^^
Maybe you can try a few things, clear your browsers cache (google how to, depending on the browser you use), try it by logging in with another browser... if all of that fails, contact an admin (Ferret would be a good choice), maybe he is able to help you.

Showing 1-15 of 19