ForumsGamesRAGNAROK ONLINE 2 NA

69 14250
Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

Seems like there are not much fans of Rose Online here LOL. So how about Ragnarok Online 2? Has anyone tried the SEA version? The NA version is going to be released on April 18, 2013. so what can you say about the game? Would you recommend it?

• 69 Replies
cathyking
cathyking
15 posts
Nomad

i am level 8 now but soon i will become level 10 with the auto-playing helper. i am at work now when i get back home , my account will be leveled up. it saves me a lot of time. also, i will play the funny part myself, helper just finishes the repeating and boring part, liking killing mobs collecting herbs. that is cool .

KaiotakiBun
KaiotakiBun
36 posts
Nomad

i am level 8 now but soon i will become level 10 with the auto-playing helper. i am at work now when i get back home , my account will be leveled up. it saves me a lot of time. also, i will play the funny part myself, helper just finishes the repeating and boring part, liking killing mobs collecting herbs. that is cool .

seriously, you're just wasting our ****ing time here. GO NUKE YOURSELF!
cathyking
cathyking
15 posts
Nomad

need to do crafted potions ? role collects herbs here and there while Ii am just sitting there clicking the mouse . it makes me feel boring and waste time. maybe I can do something else, like make a phone call , do some cleaning, visit my friends, outside to have a walk, if there is a helper to do the collecting for me . there is a helper , b. o. tool collects herbs for me , when i return to the game, i can do the potion with the materials.

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

still with the bots. try advertising your program somewhere else. We're not really interested in programs that kill the game for us

poringslasher
poringslasher
40 posts
Nomad

woah. bots! :3
i saw a player complaining on WP forums about getting banned. i sure hope that it isn't you. be careful mate. GMs are always in-game.

KaiotakiBun
KaiotakiBun
36 posts
Nomad

woah. bots! :3
i saw a player complaining on WP forums about getting banned. i sure hope that it isn't you. be careful mate. GMs are always in-game.

well i hope he gets banned. LOL
cathyking
cathyking
15 posts
Nomad

do you need to do crafted potions ? role collects herbs here and there while I am just sitting there clicking the mouse . it makes me feel boring and waste time. maybe I can do something else, like make a phone call , do some cleaning, visit my friends, outside to have a walk, if there is a helper to do the collecting for me . there is a helper , b. o. tool collects herbs for me , when i return to the game, i can do the potion with the materials.

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

just ignore him/her. anyway, PvP arena's already open, anyone want to try it out with me?

poringslasher
poringslasher
40 posts
Nomad

what's your level anyway maizie?

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

what's your level anyway maizie?

Level 29 Jereziah
malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

What level do you have to be so that you can participate in the colosseum? are there any special rewards if you win?

cathyking
cathyking
15 posts
Nomad

i am level 9 now but soon i will become level 10 with the free helper in na server. i am at work now . when i get back home , my account will be leveled up. it saves me a lot of time. also, i will play the funny part myself, helper just finishes the repeating and boring part, liking killing mobs collecting herbs. that is cool . ro2, dear helpful machine ro2.b.o.tool.

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

Still, games are not always about the funny parts. You have to work for it in order to really appreciate it

KaiotakiBun
KaiotakiBun
36 posts
Nomad

i am level 9 now but soon i will become level 10 with the free helper in na server. i am at work now . when i get back home , my account will be leveled up. it saves me a lot of time. also, i will play the funny part myself, helper just finishes the repeating and boring part, liking killing mobs collecting herbs. that is cool . ro2, dear helpful machine ro2.b.o.tool.

well i hope your helper gets you banned for using it LMAO
cathyking
cathyking
15 posts
Nomad

[NA server] 4.3.0.4 version can be automatically updated from the old 4.3.0.3 version. [NA server] 4.3.0.4 version can be automatically updated from the old 4.3.0.3 version. http://www.mediafire.com/?fak5vrv5syie0rv

Showing 46-60 of 69