ForumsGamesTips and tricks adn weapon descriptions in the last stand 1/2

0 1884
spartanseth
spartanseth
1 posts
Jester

TIPS
search as few buildings as possible and get as much as you need,you can skip a few guns like the ump 45 or sawn of shotgun if you want
zombies with weapons taht are running are nearly impossible to defeat,but if you can use a m16 or ak-47 or LMG or rocket launcher,it will be fine.
TRICKS
headshots - death in around half the bullets, in the case of the revolver and hunting rifle,1 or 2 shots
DONT USE YOUR TRAPS TILL YOU GET TO ASPEN TOWN OR FURTHER AND FURTHER
traps
Land mine, the most effectave,kills zombies in a radios after being touched, quite easy to use but hard to find,theres about 8 or 12 in the game
Gas traps, like the mines but YOU set them off,there is 20 or 24 in this game and they constantly blow up in the crossfire and dont explode when you need them to so i dont recommend them
Bear traps, The most useful trap in the game, or at least in my opionon, there are about 16 or 20 in the game,they trap zombies DEAD in there tracks and you dont even need to shoot them,they die in 40 - 60 seconds,But only work once sadly
WEAPONS
pistol. The starting gun,not that effectave so give it to your buddied when you get something else but has 18 shots
revolver. Much better than the pistol,2 head shots or 3 for the fat guys or 1 for the dogs and there DOWN,but only 6 shots
chainsaw. i think this is over rated, i mean you can only use it when teh barricade is down or when the zombies are attacking the barrier,You can use it but i dont like it.
uzi. 50 rounds,thats all i have to say
ump 45. 30 rounds with same damage as uzi but a tad more accurate
shotgun. 8 rounds,slow reload,BUT AWSOME DAMAGE AND SPLASH DAMAGE.
bow. 1 round,fast reload,useless in my opionon
sawn of shotgun. 2 rounds but faster firing,not AS good but still good
rifle. like the bow but with 1 shot headshot kills and slower shooting.
m4a1 and ak-47. ak-47 is more powerful,m4al is more accurate, you choose
grenades. FORGET THESE JUST LEAVE THEM THERE USELESS
light machine gun. uzi,but with 200 rounds and more damage and slower reload.
RPG. this gun is the BOSS death in 1 shot with splash damage

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0