What is youre favorite team ?
I personaly like PSG.

• 30 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

My favourite football team is Arsenal.

Hardly see any PSG Supporters. Are you French btw?

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

I am not French I am from Romania but I like PSG because they play a good football I can say.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

My favourite football team is Arsenal.

Nicho, do you have to complain about that in every thread pertaining to Soccer? (Not being rude, but just asking why.)
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Yes I do have to. Because having to call a game soccer just to differentiate it from American Football, which doesn't involve using your legs most the time, bless them, irks me.

Shukelven
Shukelven
42 posts
Peasant

My favorite team is Juventus.

I don't really like PSG or think they play a "good football", I don't like Paris Saint Germain because is a purchased team, that was a standart club and then someone came, bought it, and started spending a lot of money in good players.

The same happened with Manchester City.

I'm not saying it's bad to support those teams, I'm just saying that that shouldn't be permitted that's all. The money you spent in your team should be earned with your team, that way someone that doesn't know anything about being manager of a team can buy it and start investing without even knowing nothing about strategies or anything about soccer.

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Juventus is ok because they have a strong line-up every match!
Question time!
What is the best soccer team from africa?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Al-Ahly from Egypt.

Although the Ivory Coast, Ghana, Cameroon seem to produce more of the players we see in the top European leagues.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I'm American and love real football. American football is just a disgrace. However, I don't really have a favorite team. In fact, there is rarely soccer on TV. I watch it when I see it on. The only soccer I ever see on TV is really just the World Cup.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Time difference is a ***** I suppose....

TomV4
TomV4
1 posts
Nomad

i

marchy21212
marchy21212
1 posts
Nomad

i

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

FCBarcelona. Very excited for them, especially since they just purchased Neymar from a Brazilian Club. However, they really need a new, strong defender.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

They need more than anything, a Plan B, especially since they were demolished so easily by Bayern.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Neymar will allow the team to not be so "Messi dependent"

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Neymar will allow the team to not be so "Messi dependent"

But not exactly a Plan B.
Showing 1-15 of 30