ForumsThe TavernThis whole Tuesday the 24th thing.

11 2402
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I personally think that it is just a plot so people can spam with it and get points, but no one realizes it is spam.

I actually got one twice from the same person.

• 11 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

It is probably spam but I guess he/she wants to see what happens if you put a large amount of members on the active forums list. It might be a page one where you click on a second page or it could expand. I hope it's the expand one though. Pages take too long to open and check.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

probably two things he wants to see what happens and get points by doing this i wont do it though

boalx
boalx
74 posts
Nomad

so what are people planning to do that day?

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

It is spam. everyone knows it. there is no reason to try to fill up the page cuz no matter how many ppl post somthing, the list isnt gunna get any longer...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

If everyone would just delete them from their profile if it is posted, then problem solved. And try to remind that person that it is spam.

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

Why are we gathering on the 24th anyway? Any particular reason?

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I've been told about it like 2 of it was from the same person, the rest some random people, and yes I have been deleting them, also on the 24th since so many people will be on the forums spammers will be in the games and be spamming it up!

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

Stupid idea......the whole website is gonna freeze now

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah it is a bad idea

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

it should have been stopped now. People were given a warning.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I have already warned quite a few people for spamming that message. If you see it on your profile, please delete it. The event itself is not spammy, it is everyone going around and advertising it. I saw one member who posted the same message for it over 50 times. This is definitely SPAM, and not acceptable.

Showing 1-11 of 11