ForumsThe TavernVacations

6 2147
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Everyone takes vacations time from time.

Where have you vacationed? Have any future vacations? Having a vacation coming up? Do you have any dream vacations?

Now to start... I have vacationed in many places; North Carolina, South Dokota, D.C., Canada, Pennsylvania, Florida, and many more I'm probably forgetting.

I'm soon going to go to Disneyland in Florida(I won it in a raffle) I'm going to go passed Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennesse, Georgia, and possibly North Carolina.

I'm also going to go on a school trip to New York and D.C., this fall break but I have to get about 1,000 dollars to go.

And that's it I can't think of anything else.

• 6 Replies
Goldfish13
Goldfish13
16 posts
Nomad

I've been to China (ni hao lol), New Zealand (he-llo...hope the online NZ accent registered) and Tasmania (we Aussies consider them to be a foreign country lol). Oh, and multiple places in Europe - they're so packed together though that I've kind of lost track...

One place I'd really, REALLY love to go is the US - seriously, 'twould be a dream come true.

Unfortunately, well, school. God**** school. It really inhibits your ability to go out and see the word, huh?

Congrats on your raffle win though. Think of me slaving away over an exam while you're having fun on a rollercoaster, though. Lol.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Think of me slaving away over an exam while you're having fun on a rollercoaster, though. Lol.

Oh no, I'm going on the first week of June, guess I should have explained that.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I haven't left the continent yet [that continent being good ol' 'Murica], though I WAS gonna go to Taiwan and live with my cousins all summer. Have you seen how freaking expensive the tickets are? Not this year.
However, *considers states* NY, Florida, Oregon, Whichever one Chicago's in, Tennessee, Carolina, and Virginia.I live in one of those states. XD

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I'm in Cancun (Mexico) right now, which would be fun, except I'm here with my parents, whom at this point, I am done with. Is it really a vacation if you're spending more time with the people who stress you out the most?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Is it really a vacation if you're spending more time with the people who stress you out the most?

At your age no.

And lets see... I drive a lot. Just so you know I live in San Diego, CA to clarify how far i've gone. I'll try to recall everything.

I flew to DC when I was like 2. When I was 5 I flew to Disneyworld Florida and I did that again 3 years ago and last winter. When I was like 7 or 8 I drove to my cousin's house in Washington state and we toured like Seattle and the space needle and that stuff. Hmmm... I think 3 years ago we drove to Moab, Utah and other places and we hiked around, and then drove up north to Yellowstone (Wyoming, Montana border). 2 years ago we drove through Moab again and then up to South Dakota to see the Badlands and Mount Rushmore. Last year we drove to Moab (almost like our second home) and hiked again then we went north to Yellowstone and Glacier (Montana, Canada border.) That's a recap of the amazing places i've been... I love to travel and hike and stuff ;D

That's about all. I could go into more but that's enough lol.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Oh yeah *see's Storm's comment* States! I've never really been to the East...

California, Nevada, Washington, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Texas, Kansas, Montana, Idaho, South Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, DC, North Carolina, and Florida.

I NEED TO SEE THE EAST! xD

Showing 1-6 of 6