Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush v1.13 Dark Tower, Iron Challenge, Hard level beaten? Anyone???

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 6:27am

CapnKRR

CapnKRR

2 posts

Has anyone beaten the Dark Tower Iron Challenge on Hard difficulty, for *this* version of Kingdom Rush here at Armor Games?

I've tried probably hundreds of times now, and found it unbeatable in v1.13.

Older and other versions - 1.12 and earlier, iPad and such, there are vids of people beating it, but none of those strategies work on v1.13 Flash version on a PC, so I thought I'd check and see if anyone here had done it.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 2:41pm

ramk13

ramk13

2 posts

I've tried tons of times, but I can't get past it (v1.13 on flash/PC). I've cleared everything else on hard (with the premium bonuses), but I can't get past this level. I've watched a ton of the videos too, but my towers don't seem to kill enemies as fast as those in the videos.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 4:36pm

ramk13

ramk13

2 posts

I *finally* beat this level after tons of tries. The strat I used was pretty close to the one in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33CaDf8Rd34

You really have to use your meteor at about the same times as in the video. It's really important to use reinforcements to hold up the sorcerers on the top right until you have them bunched for a meteor. If they make it forward your towers won't be able to handle the skeletons.

The barracks and golems all have to be on the final row at the end for the final rush before the rock guys start coming out. That final rush was where I failed almost every time before.

Posted May 15, '13 at 11:08am

CapnKRR

CapnKRR

2 posts

Wish I could see a video of that strategy variation you used - this game version is still unbeaten by me - my towers simply get overwhelmed by sheer numbers of enemies which come out just prior to the bad Elementals, whether or not I bombard the skeleton-making Cleric-type enemies.

Even just 1 Tesla tower would make a *huge* difference!

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 4:59am

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Well , I have beaten every stage on easy and normal
Only hard one I have beaten is level 4 ( Two towers , maximum Artillery and maximum Barracks )

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 9:00am

lamend

lamend

1 post

its very simple. keep the rain of fire for the dudes that shield others and make a wizard with summoning at the gates of the graveyard

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 12:23pm

crazyworkins

crazyworkins

32 posts

ramk13,
How did you modify your strategy from the one in that YouTube video? I'd follow it, but it's a hacked version. (They had all upgrades which is impossible with 62 stars)

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 11:58am

butterblume511

butterblume511

2 posts

I also have tried about 50 times to beat this one on iron/hard but failed every time. Especially those skeleton archers from the graveyard give me a hard time. For each enemy you kill a skeleton or a skeleton archer seems to spawn depending on the level of the one you killed.
I tried arch towers with poison and wrath upgrades, rock elemental strategies, a lot of paladins or magic towers but to no avail. I'm giving up right now. Maybe one of the developers could comments on if there is proof this one is beatable or has been beaten. Thx.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 12:05pm

butterblume511

butterblume511

2 posts

skeleton archers = skeleton knights.
I used no premium content and had beaten any other level before on hard. Maybe it's possible with the extra gold and heroes... But every video I see on Youtube or in the walkthrough uses another version (not 1.13) or not on hard. The amount of skeleton knights seems to be much lower in these.

Posted Nov 14, '13 at 3:57am

mik8888

mik8888

14 posts

I'm playing with kingdom rush in armorgames (i don't know which version is), i've beaten all levels on hard mode, i miss only level 12 on iron! I've tried many times but nothing,,do you have any suggestions?

Reply to Kingdom Rush v1.13 Dark Tower, Iron Challenge, Hard level beaten? Anyone???

You must be logged in to post a reply!