Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

What would be the best way to unpopulate the earth

Posted Feb 14, '14 at 10:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,205 posts

no way, if 1 is crazy enough to fire one then they will get a load back on their arses. firing a nuke is just suicide for your country. no victory at all.

I didn't say there was going to be a victory, and several countries are already crazy enough to fire. Both Iran and North Korea are working on developing nuclear weapons, and both are willing to use them regardless of the consequences. I don't see us enduring another Cold War where people sit around with their finger hovering over the red button. Neither Russia nor the U.S. ever used their nukes because they were smart enough to know that they'd get blown to Mars if they did.

Iran trains people to be suicide bombers. If you kill non-Muslims (infidels), you are fighting for Allah and are allowed into Paradise when you die. North Korea, on the other hand...I don't understand North Korea. I apologize for not knowing the history, but I wouldn't bet a dollar on them NOT using nuclear weapons if and when they get them.

Posted Feb 15, '14 at 3:26am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,485 posts

North Korea, on the other hand...I don't understand North Korea. I apologize for not knowing the history,

Israel is to Palestine as South Korea is to North Korea, except with bigger threats and less actions.
but I wouldn't bet a dollar on them NOT using nuclear weapons if and when they get them.

They've already got plenty of nukes and still only threaten so far. Granted, these are mid-range missiles that might reach as far as Japan. Anything bigger hasn't been confirmed.

Posted Feb 15, '14 at 6:21am

DrElmer

DrElmer

487 posts

Why don't we just start sending people to other planets?

Posted Feb 15, '14 at 11:50am

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,836 posts

Why don't we just start sending people to other planets?

To populate them? Because that would be the most counterproductive method of all.

Posted Feb 15, '14 at 12:36pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,205 posts

To populate them? Because that would be the most counterproductive method of all.

It would also be the most expensive.

Reply to What would be the best way to unpopulate the earth

You must be logged in to post a reply!