ForumsWEPRFreedom

23 10768
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

The Illuminati and government are taking over our lives. War, abortion, gun control, and millions of laws and licenses. Let's be strong and speak up, like true Americans. If ur not American, then look out, either ur next to be taken or ur gonna be our war enemy.

• 23 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I myself have a dream to start a fraternity, where brothers back each other up.

Join the police, leave it, set up a security firm.
Danielo, you've valid points, and you have twice as many brains as anyone here. Idk what u were getting at wit the kike band, but that's fine. It's just that me and all of my friends talk about this kind of stuff. I go to a private Catholic school, so this stuff is talked about. Don't try to make me go against God. Everything I do is for God. The Illuminati is very real though. It's a lot of in-your-face subliminal messages. I have the disease of pointing out every possible message. So guys, I'm not gonna change, and you aren't, so let's just chill.

Translated:
RETREAT!
I have yet to see evidence of the Illuminati. And yet to see evidence that they're some dark power.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Well the Illuminati is on wikipedia, with lots of info. I doubt they made it up out of nowhere. And yes, my faith has been put down many times in the last few days. To protect my faith, I will not put it in danger, so I will not be going on this chat section. If you are descent people, which i highly doubt, you will not comment on my "opinions and theories" anymore. Idc if you troll on the Illuminati, but some of you, not all, have doubted my source of the bible and catholic teachings.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Join the police, leave it, set up a security firm.

You don\\t get to tell me what to do.
I carve my own path
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

You don\\\\t get to tell me what to do.
I carve my own path

Remind me never to tell a joke to you again.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Everything I do is for God.

i feel sorry for you, i really do.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Well the Illuminati is on wikipedia, with lots of info. I doubt they made it up out of nowhere.

Let me get this straight... The Illuminati, purportedly the most secretive cult ever, able to manipulate the whole world, is stupid enough to not only reveal so many infos of themselves, but they even cannot get rid of some measly wikipedia articles? C'mon man, even you can't be that stupid.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Remind me never to tell a joke to you again

You merely adopted joking, I was born as one molded by jokers, i did not get serious until I was a man and I found it boring.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

kike band

Oh my God... you are psychotic. You cannot simply slip that past the censors, you nutjob. And yet you did... I've notified an Admin of the loophole. If you keep this up, you've gotta expect a perma-ban.
Showing 16-23 of 23