ForumsGamesSFH2 running very slow

4 1964
JebebusHCrimmas
JebebusHCrimmas
1 posts
Nomad

I had played all the way through to the 5th or 6th challenge level...then I suffered the deleted game problem that everyone else was having...now when I try to play the game will run ok for a few seconds to a minute and then just start lagging to the point that it's unplayable. I've cleared my browsing history and cache to free up space, but still nothing. Any ideas or anyone else experience something similar?

• 4 Replies
thepQanda
thepQanda
1 posts
Nomad

try to reduce you graphic settings. It helps for me!

blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

I had played all the way through to the 5th or 6th challenge level...then I suffered the deleted game problem that everyone else was having...now when I try to play the game will run ok for a few seconds to a minute and then just start lagging to the point that it's unplayable. I've cleared my browsing history and cache to free up space, but still nothing. Any ideas or anyone else experience something similar?

Justin said that SFH2 may lags on old computers (It even lags on my PC, which can play Crysis 3 on high quality). So reducing your graphics settings will help. Performance > Quality
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Justin said that SFH2 may lags on old computers (It even lags on my PC, which can play Crysis 3 on high quality). So reducing your graphics settings will help. Performance > Quality
I run SC2 on low graphics and I still have problems, but I run SFH2 on high graphics just fine.

~~~Darth Caedus
blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

I run SC2 on low graphics and I still have problems, but I run SFH2 on high graphics just fine.

For real?

0_o
Showing 1-4 of 4