ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Help! Lost saved game data in Gemcraft/GC Chapter 0

9 6399
lacey123
lacey123
2 posts
Nomad

Hey all-- thanks for reading.

So, i (maybe stupidly) cleared all my info in Chrome and when i logged back into armor games, all of my saved game data in Gemcraft and Gemcraft Chapter 0 were gone. However, my saved game data in Gemcraft Labyrinth is still there (possibly because i purchased the premium edition?)

Any clue if there is any way to recover this??

Thanks!
Lacey

• 9 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes likely what Unleashed said is true. Your local saves once you clear your computer are gone forever, however if you save online with us - unless the save game is corrupted it will be there forever.

JAMLENOMBACON
JAMLENOMBACON
1 posts
Nomad

This happed to me too. It doesn't have an option to save online but Ferret your are saying you can? HOW? please tell me.

4crackers
4crackers
2 posts
Farmer

lost my online savegames on gemcraft chasing shadows. I was at level 699. this reallllly sucks!!!!!

claverhouse
claverhouse
3 posts
Peasant

I also lost my online saves in Gemcraft Chasing Shadows this morning - was around level 217 when logged on last night but nothign this morning.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Leaozinhao It's possible, but rare. Often users forget they have two accounts, and the save game is just on another account. Other times it's security software, blockers, or plug-ins that's preventing your computer from communicating with our save game system.

Could you please try another browser? This often times will fix the issue.

Here you can see your save game is fine...

http://i.imgur.com/MFtJU3q.png

kyomaverick
kyomaverick
1 posts
Farmer

Please Help me!

I Have purchased the sorcerer`s package on 1st of october 2013. And now i can not play with it. It`s giving me the option to buy it. When I enter into my profile I see that I have the game purcased. (And I have no more saves on labyrinth, but still have them on chasing shadows)

Sivik
Sivik
1 posts
Nomad

Can you help me too? Same problem: If I try to play online from armor games everything is ok but if I try to play from my local game online in browser it can't see my online progress. Tried in safari and firefox. Network blocking is off. Cheers

Ruoschalet
Ruoschalet
1 posts
Shepherd

I had local saves in Gemcraft Labyrinth using IE8 browser. When I changed to Chrome, my local saves are not shown. Is there a way to transfer the IE8 save info to Chrome.

I'd like to use online saves, but have never been able to figure out how.
I can log on to Armor Games (same account I always use), but the game does not offer online save.

Showing 1-9 of 9