ForumsWEPRWhy do so many hate Muslims

185 65179
Lanod
Lanod
28 posts
Nomad

People can't seem to understand that one group does not define a religion. I know several Muslims and studied Islam and it is a noble religion if you ask me.

• 185 Replies
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

But here's a BIG fact : More and more Christian are starting to go to Church , but Muslim are less likely going to Mosques .

both wrong. christianity is losing modern day influence, while those muslims who believe tend to be a little more adherent to the rules of islam than christians are to christianity. I wonder why.

**** I MUST GO TO SCHOOL

I don't know why you would put this here, nobody actually cares.

-Blade
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

both wrong. christianity is losing modern day influence, while those muslims who believe tend to be a little more adherent to the rules of islam than christians are to christianity. I wonder why.

he talks about his country. ive heard the same sounds befor from east-europe. (hungary i think. not sure tho.)
so it can be plausible for that region i guess.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

he talks about his country. ive heard the same sounds befor from east-europe. (hungary i think. not sure tho.)
so it can be plausible for that region i guess.

if he meant that region, then he should state first "in the area I live in," first. how am I supposed to know if he meant his area (even though the "big fact" part was a pretty good indicator that he meant universally)

-Blade
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

he did twice at the beginning of his post.
it all was about his observation in his country.
not meant universally. =)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I feel that it's more complex than that. Certainly more people are becoming less influenced by religion, but we do see more changes within the demographic itself; Catholicism is on the wane in Latin America for example, but DIY evangelism is on the rise.
Showing 181-185 of 185