ForumsForum GamesWar For Ore (Mining RPG)

742 176947
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

In the year 2034...
Mining can be dangerous, being crushed, suffocated, or trapped and starved to death are only the usual risks. You could also be redirected into the sewer and drowned, shot by other rogue miners, or eaten alive by monsters from the depths. But they pay is good, the right merchants will pay handsomely for minerals or metals, and the wrong merchants will pay the gear you steal from other miners.
To start your life as a miner fill out the character sheets below.

Name:
Description: Optional
Currency: $300
Arms: None
Armour: None
State: Healthy
Items: Pick-axe, knife.

Also spend you starter money for gear at Godmund's Shop.
(Note: Weapons will stay in your items list and not under arms until you choose to equipped them)

-------------------Godmund's Shop----------------------------------------------

Gas mask: Mask that blocks out toxic fumes with a cloth covered in charcoal, is made of laminated glass so it won't shatter if it cracks. $40

Rebreather: Mask which recycles the air the wearer is breathing. $100

Kevlar: Dense synthetic body armour, well capable of stopping any non-magnum bullet under 7mm and spreading the impact force. $100

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Colt Predator
Type: Revolver
Type stats: Double-action Non-magnum
Ammunition: 10mm lead bullets
Ammunition feed type: six chambers
Cost: $150

Name: Concord-forger
Type: Revolver
Type stats: Double-action Magnum
Ammunition: 7mm lead bullets
Ammunition feed type: six chamber
Cost: $180

Name: Snyder and Kemp
Type: Handgun
Type stats: Single-action
Ammunition: 6mm bullets
Ammunition feed type: 12 bullets in a clip
Cost: $120

Name: Gorgon
Type: Handgun
Type stats: Double-action
Ammunition: 9mm bullets
Ammunition feed type: 8 bullets in a clip
Cost: $200

Name: Double barrel
Type: Shotgun
Type stats: 15mm bore
Ammunition: Buckshot
Ammunition feed type: Brake-action, two shells

Name: Barb Spitter
Type: Shotgun
Type stats: 12mm bore Pump-action
Ammunition: Fletchette shells
Ammunition feed type: four shells

Name: Uzi
Type: Sub-machine gun
Type stats: 12RPG
Ammunition: 5mm bullets
Ammunition feed type: 25 bullet clip
Cost: $200

Name: Waster
Type: Sniper rifle
Type stats: Magnum, laser-pointed
Ammunition: 11mm magnum bullets
Ammunition feed type: One bolt-action loaded round
Cost: $210

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medical attention: Healing for all injuries. $20

Medical kit: For healing whilst in the mines, limited resources. $50

Medical Insurance: Unlimited free medical attention. $650

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 742 Replies
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name: Ilden Rendegraverâ¨
Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨
Currency: $10â¨
Armour: Gas Maskâ¨
â¨Items: ,Medical Kit, white rock, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ãrevoks' Journalâ¨, Pick Axe.

"AI! Run... Or be more helpful than me!" Ilden yelled and ran up to the man straifing, he attempted to sweep the mans legs with his pick.

Would it be to late to say I'm speaking danish?

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨
â¨Items: ,Medical Kit, white rock, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ãrevoks' Journalâ¨, Pick Axe.

You run at the man, your pick is too heavy to be used properly as a weapon, but you manage to send the tool-box flying. The man rears back and attempt to bite you. The gun in his hand forgotten.
Al-ice dashes to retrieve the Barb-Spitter.

Yes.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

I attempt to head but his open mouth with my gas masked faced and then drop my pick on his foot if possible.

Selvfølgelig, selvfølgelig, meget godt XD

tinyb0b
tinyb0b
300 posts
Nomad

Name: Rob
Description: 30 year old, 6ft tall, brown hair, muscular, blue eyes and in need of money
Currency: $10
Arms: colt predator 6/6
Armour: gas mask, kevlar
Items: Pick-axe, knife

"Whats keeping them here. I mean if they're just fighting." i ask

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

State: Lightly bruised

You head-butt the man and his head bounces of the plexi-glass visor on your mask, your vision is temporarily obscured by rabbis-foam, and you have to wipe it off before your next attack. As you do this Al-ace hits the man,(Shepard?), in the back of the knee with the pistol-grip of the shotgun and he collapses.

Description: 30 year old, 6ft tall, brown hair, muscular, blue eyes and in need of money

"They live here, this isn't just a mine; it's a town."
The other man says something to him and he nods in agreement before saying to you, "We were heading to the monster den in the other part of the tunnels, you wanna come? You can bag any-thing you fell and it's safer to hunt down there in groups."

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

I retrieve my knife and pick axe... Keeping a close eye on AI-ace, and of course the rabid guy.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

As the man starts to get back up Al-ice backs away down the hall that the mounted gun came from. Shepard gets up, brushes himself of in a highly civilized manner, and turns towards you snarling inhumanly.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

I retreat towards the area where I almost drowned, It has water still right?

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Yes it does. As you move away Shepard gets distracted and starts trying to bite the little frogs on the other barb-spitter.
There's no sign of Al-ice.

tinyb0b
tinyb0b
300 posts
Nomad

"sure, I'll come along"

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

I attempt to lightly, knock Shepard unconscious with the handle of my pick-axe, bringing it down on his head. (assuming he is low down to bite the frogs.)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

"Right." Exclaims the man, and leads you and the other Crumbonian down a track in the tunnels. Soon you come to a large circular chamber, there is a dozen or so warrens puncturing the sand and the far wall is covered in a apple-green crystal structure which is crawling with hairless four-winged bats.

You timidly bump Sheperd on the head with the handle of the pick, it bounces of his cranium cap causing him to turn to you starting the growl, then the handle of the pick smacks you in the face causing you to drop the tool on Shepards head, effectively knocking him out.

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

Name: Gearun Stone
Description: Gearun was born in the middle East, he was raised there, his father died, and his mother couldn't work, and they were very poor, so he sought out work as a Miner, he learnt how to use a Pick Axe and Drill, he decided to move over to the lands of Minerals, looking for a bigger fortune.
Gearun is a 24 year old male ,he has straight, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and yellow ish skin tone.
Currency:10$
Arms:Barb Spitter
Armour:Gas Mask,Kevlar
State:Healthy
Items:Pick Axe
Gearun walked into the mine, Pick Axe in hand, unsure what awaited him, he began to walk into the darkness.
(Is this character okay?)

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

(Sorry about the double post, but there is no edit button on AG, forget that action of walking into the mine.)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name: Gearun Stone
Description: Gearun was born in the middle East, he was raised there, his father died, and his mother couldn't work, and they were very poor, so he sought out work as a Miner, he learnt how to use a Pick Axe and Drill, he decided to move over to the lands of Minerals, looking for a bigger fortune.
Gearun is a 24 year old male ,he has straight, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and yellow ish skin tone.
Currency:10$
Arms:Barb Spitter
Armour:Gas Mask,Kevlar
State:Healthy
Items:Pick Axe

(The character is fine, although there may not actually be a middle-east in this world.)

Would you like to enter a mine in the city, outside the city or in the forest?

Showing 166-180 of 742