ForumsWEPRMarriage equality

152 55017
Lanod
Lanod
28 posts
Nomad

I'd like to hear everyones opinions about equal marriage right between gay and straight people.

• 152 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

all nice and so, but does it say anything about your opinion on the topic?
you know, i dont mind spewing some stuff from the bible when it seems on-topic. but has this anything to do whit the topic at all? and if so. plz. elaborate how.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Our faith may be changed by the pope alone.

So heaven and earth have disappeared? Matt 5:18 NIV
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Emperorpalpatine, idk wth u meant by that, and idk if it were meant to me. And partydevil, if u look at older posts, you'll see how I came to this comment.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

idk wth u meant by that

Here. Please find the verse that says a man can change God's laws.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

And partydevil, if u look at older posts, you'll see how I came to this comment.

but it's more easy when you start quoting like we all do
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Please find the verse that says a man can change God's laws.

[url=http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/ra/k/1049/Clean-Unclean-Meats.htm]
Here's one of the many ways. also, if ur smart, you'll understand
Matt 18:18

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Our faith may be changed by the pope alone.

because one guy changes something. it changes your opinion aswell?
dont you think this is a lack of questioning yourself and thinking skills?
it sounds to me like your 1 of the sheeps that just follows the 1st sheep. your leader sheep, so to say.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/ra/k/1049/Clean-Unclean-Meats.htm

If you're saying the OT laws aren't in anymore based on Hebrews, don't use them as an argument.

Matt 18:18

I don't think it means what you think it means. See the last paragraph of this.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Well, seeing that Christ put him in charge of us, then yeah. The pope we have now isn't a real pope. But Pope Pius XII, our last valid pope, was spoken through by God. You may not believe this because you lack faith.

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/heresy_of_antipopes_john_paul_ii_and_benedict_xvi.php
please explore this site, if you're open to learning.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Well, seeing that Christ put him in charge of us, then yeah. The pope we have now isn't a real pope. But Pope Pius XII, our last valid pope, was spoken through by God. You may not believe this because you lack faith.

the question was:
dont you think this lacks self questioning and general thinking skills of your own?
what i c in this reply of yours is: "yes i'm a sheep following the others blindly"

is that what you are saying here?
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

the question was:
dont you think this lacks self questioning and general thinking skills of your own?
what i c in this reply of yours is: "yes i'm a sheep following the others blindly"

is that what you are saying here?

No, not blindly. Do you follow the government? It's like that.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Do you follow the government? It's like that.

That's an entirely different kind of "follow". You're mixing "obey" with "agree with".
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

No, I obey and agree with both. Sorry bro, I've proven you wrong. I have a devotion to something that you don't and you can never understand. So, stop trying to be something you're not. Goodnight buddy! XD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

No, I obey and agree with both

Of course you do. I don't agree with the government just because it's the government, and I seriously doubt that partydevil does either, so the analogy doesn't follow.

I have a devotion to something that you don't and you can never understand.

You're no better than the guys at Nuremburg: only following orders, not thinking for yourself. That defense doesn't work.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

No, not blindly. Do you follow the government? It's like that.

not always. i dont if i c fit not to.

the law tells me to not smoke in my office. but on a friday after a weeks work is dont i can't send people outside to smoke while we are having a bit of fun inside.
it's against the law. but who gives a ****?

and indeed as emperor said. i dont agree fully whit my government. leave alone that i agree whit them BECAUSE they are the government... hell no.
and sure i obey the laws. but only sofar i c them useful. i have no problem whit breaking the law from time to time. as long it doesn't harm anyone.
Showing 61-75 of 152