ForumsArt, Music, and WritingQuick Question

3 4410
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Hello!

I have a quick question, and since it's quite off topic, this thread will probably be locked, thrown to space, incinerated and I get banned. Permanently. For One Year. Permanently for one Year.

But I digress.

Are there still peeps who writes in AMW? Like those who make stories/novels? Did a group like ArmorStories get made again?

I've been away from AG for a long time now, but when I visit it I get a nice bit of nostalgia. So, if possible I'd like to know at least this little bit of info.

I wonder if I can still recognize anyone now :3

• 3 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

GOM is right..The Lyceum, of which I'm a founding member, is a group dedicated to the arts of writing..and welcomes all forms of writing techniques.

We are planning on re-amping it in the very near future (as soon as the thread now gets locked so we can make a new one)

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Interesting.

***Menacing Pose***
For the most part I have at least seen most of the members, that would make it easier for me to put forth my plan in eradicating these new guys. Then, when the time is right, ArmorStories, as the real first literary group of armorgames, will be brought back from the dead, gaining momentum and more fans than ever before. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Wait, did I just type all of that!? Noooooo!

Showing 1-3 of 3