Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Borderlands 2 trading

Posted May 2, '13 at 1:15pm

JeffK3

JeffK3

642 posts

In light of recent eventws in Borderlands 2 I have decided that we need a trading thread. It's simple, just say what weapon you are looking for and if someone has it they just need to tell you what they want! If you have what they want in exchange for the weapon you are looking for.

Also, include what console you are on and your gamertag.

Posted May 2, '13 at 3:46pm

JeffK3

JeffK3

642 posts

I am looking for lvl 61 Cobra
have majority of pearlescents

GT: JKremer3
xbox 360

Posted May 3, '13 at 9:48am

Nowrangilall

Nowrangilall

88 posts

Meteor121(Xbox) am level 61 with Axton. I have some good weapons. Looking for an eridian relic cooldown 40% or more.

Posted May 14, '13 at 4:56pm

JeffK3

JeffK3

642 posts

Looking for Maliwan pistol with Jakobs Barrel (seen on the greed, and the Maggie) with Corrosive or shock elemental. Level 50/61 of purple rarity preferablly.

Posted May 15, '13 at 12:54pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Cant we just have a borderlands topic not just a trading topic. Im level 52 Assasin I play on the PC. I have played every other character except Gaige and Krieg to level 25.
I don't really like trading because it takes the fun out of finding the weapons yourself. And also these trading posts im seeing are a little unrealistic.
The Cobra drops from Petes Burners and is pretty hard to obtain.
Second you can't find a Proficiency relic with 40% or more cooldown
And the Maliwan Pistol with a jakobs barrel that one is realistic but Im not sure very many people even know the modifiers in Borderlands. Most people I play with only know what kind of weapon and manufacturer it is.

Also Im liking Krieg, got him yesterday and i just have to say he has some of the best Skill trees I have ever seen. His skill isn't very long and can Easily be beaten by Zero when it comes to melee but dang he is like a tank that just dishes out major damage

Reply to Borderlands 2 trading

You must be logged in to post a reply!