t0n4games

t0n4games

1 post

How do you complete "Pinnacle Voodoo" and "Ultimate Shield" - ton4games

Posted Aug 12, '14 at 9:24am

NiceToFFy

NiceToFFy

26 posts

"Help 40 Fire Starters meet their maker." what does it mean? I have to kill 40 or something?

Posted Aug 12, '14 at 9:42am

TheRed555

TheRed555

144 posts

@NiceToFFy Yes,it means kill them,but you must accept the game quest first,like all the other quests of this game.

Posted Aug 12, '14 at 11:20am

NiceToFFy

NiceToFFy

26 posts

thanks, just this quest wasn't yet open

Posted Aug 15, '14 at 7:58pm

sirc150

sirc150

1 post

Ok 2 questions,
1) do you need to have the in game quests in order to finish the Armor games ones?
and 2) If so then where do you get the baby loomis quest, it has been bothering me...

Posted Aug 15, '14 at 8:08pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,108 posts

Hell-O @sirc150

1.) afaik no, the order doesnt really matter.
2.) well, was a long, long time ago... one of the sigils offer it, forgot which one...^^
If you finished all quests from a sigil another one (try which one, maybe search for another one) have more. To solve some quests you need to get back to the sigil who gives the quests to complete it.

Posted Aug 16, '14 at 9:00pm

CelsiusF

CelsiusF

4 posts

I did the quest "Hot Retribution" by using the Miasma skill very often. You can save the game and reload the page so you can use the kill very "rapidly"

Posted Aug 17, '14 at 3:43am

letias

letias

47 posts

I agree with CelsiusF. It's quite simple.

Posted Aug 20, '14 at 1:12am

s_h_a_d_o_w_m_a_n

s_h_a_d_o_w_m_a_n

1 post

i cant find firestarters :/

Posted Sep 18, '14 at 2:27am

Hfc

Hfc

2 posts

I'm now level 20 but I crafted the Razor sword before I got the task. Now I don't earn the Quest! I think I must get the task then craft the Razor sword again. Oops! well then I must begin to collect iron ore again. Btw I like this game very much I hope there is an Castaway 3!

Reply to Castaway 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!