ForumsQuestsCastaway 2 Quests

142 141743
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This thread is a place to discuss quests for Castaway 2. Here is a list of the current quests available for this popular game about a mysterious island...

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11261/media/icon/05b8c70ff830f864888d3203b8339e50.png?v=1366827747&vv=1367616008
Beat the Bully!
Show Big Blue a thing or two about picking on things his own size.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11261/media/icon/172f81aaa2ec3fbe6eac9717257afd2d.png?v=1366827790&vv=1367616050
Brains Over Brawn
Create a Scholar's Sword in the mighty fires of Mnemosyne's Forge.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11261/media/icon/552724a5e792fca3aaf47f1fe7772f5e.png?v=1366827767&vv=1367616413
Puppy Love
Extinguish 15 Baby Loomis.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11261/media/icon/45de9c27378dc16b18b3cf33fc1ef345.png?v=1366827827&vv=1367616127
Beware the Thunder
Mother Sobo is NOT pleased and you need passage through her swampy domain. Defeat her.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11261/media/icon/bfe6b73509498f5ca9967e5c6a6407c3.png?v=1366829977&vv=1367616375
An Eye for an Eye
Being a giant eyeball in the desert is bad enough. Put him out of his misery.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11261/media/icon/d08a60544dd4b69a5b3333c313fec1df.png?v=1366827892&vv=1367616162
Volatile Fury
The current management of the Molten Fields don't take kindly to visitors.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11261/media/icon/49ce185f593cd9f6a0b50a305dcbde14.png?v=1366827939&vv=1367616237
Remember Those Magi
Create a Staff of Magi in the mighty fires of Phoebe's Forge.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11261/media/icon/645f4dfcf1a1450a8dc7835b225fd6f0.png?v=1366827921&vv=1367616202
Homestretch
All that lies between you and freedom is an ancient ornery beast with an armor plated head. This one won't be easy!
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11261/media/icon/041a6a81a64268285c20bf876129ae11.png?v=1366827960&vv=1367616269
Ultimatum
Craft the Dragonslayer Sword: Razor from combining a wooden sword with 5 Iron Globes.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11261/media/icon/2e569b50197e4b920145525582ec26fe.png?v=1366828002&vv=1367616325
Hot Retribution
Help 100 Fire Starters meet their maker.

• 142 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

xXxDAPRO89xXx, yep i can still finish the game

Then you do have the same problem as me

Is there any way how to ask developers to fix this?

You can post in their forum. I'm not sure if the developers will see it, but since that's their website it's worth a try
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Tips from a warrior-setup:

Strength: you'll need a LOT, if you don't know what to expect. You'll need a lot anyway,as you'll have to carry around a lot of ores for that Razor Sword (you do all quests, don't you?).

Defense: secondary stat. Warriors get hit a lot in melee, so you need a lot, though not as much as strength.

Agility: maybe half of strength to avoid projectiles or whut.

Magic: no need for a warrior, but a couple of points just to be on the safe side.

-----------

Equipments:

Weapons: as soon as possible make/buy a sword. You're allowed to do a Wooden Sword from 3 wood and 1 iron ore, and that's cheap and effective.
For most of the mid-game I went with Dartagnan, because that allows you to hit fast rapidly still doing damage. There was another upgrade for a time, again a sword, quest-made, from the last sword in the shop. That was again fast. Hitting fast means a lot of push-back.
Next step is the Dragonslayer Sword. Somewhat slower, but still adequately fast, and massive dmg. No idea on the Morningstar, will report later, but I bet it'll be slow as heck.

Armor:
BUY immediately all piece of leather armor from the shop! You'll be able to make Plate Armor from it yourself, and a second/third set can be transformed to he armors-made-of-amulets. This means you use an amulet for the gloves, one for the boots, one for the helmet, one for the chest. Took some time for me to figure this out

Golem Armor Stats:
helm: 1/7/0/0
chest: 0/7/0/0
gloves: 0/6/0/0
boots: 0/6/1/0

Paladin Armor Stats:
helm: 0/4/0/3
chest: 0/5/0/2
gloves: 3/5/0/0
boots: 0/5/3/0

Minotaur Armor Stats:
helm: 3/11/0/0
chest: 0/12/0/0
gloves: 0/10/0/0
boots: 0/9/2/0

Saint Armor Stats:
helm: 0/10/0/6
chest: 0/9/0/5
gloves: 3/8/0/0
boots: 0/8/6/0

I prefer combining the pieces, not going for straight sets.

Pet:
for any reason the premium content seems to be given freely to everyone. I suggest hatching the Pixie Dragon Egg from it - it's not rly cheating, you could get the egg later - much later of course. Good thing is it heals, another good thing is, it don't get into fights, meaning it will stay alive. Only if it gets stuck/can't follow you, and is hit by some ranged monster might it die (only happened to me in the ice-world).

----------------

Exp: No need for grinding. The quests are there to give you enough experience.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

So, the final mace:
you don't even wanna know what it does, as it simply has bad stats: same attack power as the Razor sword, but with magic power (and not much magic power). Anyway, as it was suspected it is also slow. The nly "advantage" is, that in its final form it weights less. But you have to carry stuff until its completion, right?
Oh, and good news on the Razor: it can hit eye-things high in the air!

Pro-tip for hunting-quests:
find an edge of a map what you pass meet right away one (preferably more) of the required creature. Kill it, switch map to respawn it, repeat as needed.

Skills:
I ended up only as lvl 29-30, so can't see all, but here is a good list to work with:
Attack tree:
Thrust: with a LOT of strength you'll notice it can do bigger damage. Not worth to use until endgame as you bar fills back slower than after areguar attack.
Shield Bash: depends on your weapon-range. Stuns an enemy for like 10 seconds, what is a lot. Also deals good damage.
Spin: ye,ye hits everything around you. Who lets to be sorrounded? (well, actually can happen right before the final boss...) Two things: deal very good damage (life-saver if you get under stunblock), and can damage eyes no matter how high they are.
Defense tree:
Heal: basic support. The only healing spell. Heals you AND the pet. Learn immediately.
Boost: If you have the Pixie Dragon you won't need this. Not really noticable anyway I think.
Sanctuary: in a "magic circle" (actually a square, like the poison-field the end-pixie-like-thingies create) you only get 50% damage. Bur if you get damaged you just move away, right? As the final enemy has to be outmanouvered, this skill is especially silly.
Lightning Tree:
A projectile that can stun. Did not try for duration, ut sometimes enemy can be a little fast, and they like to come at you. In groups.
Lightning trap: Not for everyday use I assume. But can be good against bosses. Bring some mana-potions?
Thunder Dome: Epilepsy Danger I assume. Not sure what it does, but seems it mostly disables all enemy ... on the screen? Good, worthy spell, lifesaver.
Ice Tree:
Ice shard: sounds similar to Lightning Bolt...
Ice Wall: creates an obstacle. No real idea why'd you want this when you can kill enemies, which randomly respawn...
Polar Burst: a sudden spell what freezes everything on-screen for a duration. Can't be bad.
Fire Tree:
Fire Bolt: doesn't sound much. Maybe for mages.
Fire Wall: the good old reliable. As enemies tend to move, sounds bad, as you can't teleport like in Diablo.

Akatsuki_Kojou
Akatsuki_Kojou
199 posts
Viceroy

There is a quest bug. Volatile fury and homestretch are not showing up on my profile. I also did not get the hot retribution quest.

Akatsuki_Kojou
Akatsuki_Kojou
199 posts
Viceroy

OK, Volatile fury and homestretch showed up both on my game and profile now but, I still did not get the Hot retribution quest. Can anyone tell me if I will need to play the game all over again.

Drayj12
Drayj12
4 posts
Shepherd

What drops mana herbs commonly i'm stuck on this one quest so i need mana herbs can get the mana potion to finish a quest?

Drayj12
Drayj12
4 posts
Shepherd

i wrote that terribly XD

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@Akat: was a long time ago... was this a quest given by sigil? If so, did you talked with the sigil?
Besides: sometimes there is a lil delay between getting the quest and showing up on your profile (as you see by the others you mentioned), so maybe same happen here? Did you try to re-open the game?

@Drayj: cant remember which ones drop mana herbs, but afaik some drop them... so keep slaying^^

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

What drops mana herbs commonly i'm stuck on this one quest so i need mana herbs can get the mana potion to finish a quest?

Everything drops it. Fastest likely if you start killing in the first area (for the monsters are weak there).
Drayj12
Drayj12
4 posts
Shepherd

But how do i get the village gate key?

Drayj12
Drayj12
4 posts
Shepherd

I need to know how plz

Akatsuki_Kojou
Akatsuki_Kojou
199 posts
Viceroy

@Drayz12: Since you just asked about mana herbs for a quest, I am going to assume you have just started the game and are at the second or third sigil currently. For mana herbs, you may find them as monster drops or they can be found sometimes while clearing the leaves(bushes) that are on the map.
As for the village gate key, you won't get it for quite some time.(4th boss Petunia the angry) You don't have to worry about collecting the keys immediately as there are other ways out. Just try to follow the paths that are still open. You can go back a bit for grinding if your level is low before going ahead. Usually, you'll get the keys as rewards from the sigil for defeating a certain boss. And, bosses also drop some key items that may open other paths. If you are lost, you can always go back to check the map posted on page 9 by dansor1983 or look it up at jayisgames for that matter.

germanzocker
germanzocker
3 posts
Nomad

whats the first thing i need for the cursed kris? thx for help

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Two things you need:

Gorgon's blood (youll can found this... afiar at the ruins near forge of thetys)
Rusted dagger (buy it at astreas bastion weapon store)

germanzocker
germanzocker
3 posts
Nomad

Ah, thanks alot ^^

Showing 91-105 of 142