ForumsWEPRUniverse:Never ending timelaps

24 4768
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I now that people think the universe never ends but i think that the universe is time and when you travel space and go way way far then you go back in time so it is a timelaps......

What are your opions

• 24 Replies
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

It would be cool, but I don't think the Universe ever started or it will ever end it will run forever since it has no limit and it hasn't been proven to have limits

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

it has been suggested due to some anomalies in some strange areas of space near blaxk holes where space bends and so some people think there is an edge to space where it bends where the universe ends.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

That's just suggestions but it might not end and the Universe might be bigger then we can see and it will be thousands of years until we have the technology to know if it has limits or not but by that time lets just hope we don't blow up the planet with wars

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Oh and 1 more question can someone take their time and explain what are Black Holes exactly? and what do they do

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
324 posts
Peasant

Well I have heard ideas like this; One day just repeats it-self forever, but we do not know. That idea made a pretty good movie and episode of X-Files

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Well a black hole is the left overs of an exploding star. Some stars when they run out of energy concentrate all of their mass into one tiny black mass called a black hole. This mass is so dense that it absorbs everything that touches it even light which is why they are called black holes. There are lots of theories surrounding them for example the middle of a black hole is what physicists call a singularity. The shape of it on computers is like a cylinder resonating from it. Yet when they used computers to simulate the other side of a black hole it gave out mass in the other direction. Some scientists belive that our entire universe originated from a black hole from another dimension spewing out mass which created our universe. However no one is sure. The reason they call it a singularity is to hide their ignorance but it is something i am very interested in.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Yes I was thinking of that and I'm interested in that as well, I might search up on google or youtube you never know what you might find out

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

go for it post ur findings

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well i still think that the universe is time how can it never end? Tell me that and then i will listen

Showing 16-24 of 24