ForumsGamesRaze 3 multiplayer, items, chars, physical advantages and texture

85 52412
RazeCatPro
RazeCatPro
9 posts
Nomad

I am a huge fan of the Raze series. So most Raze fans (if not all) want a Raze 3.
One of the things that we want is multiplayer, definetly. I think multiplayer should allow at most 10 players per team. I definetly think that there should be characters from Raze 2, especialy J. Rockit, Ex.Treem and Dani. By texture, what would the weapons look like and the maps. We want new maps a weapons, keeping some old weapons. There should be new characters. By physical advantages, I mean characters have physical attributes that affect their performance in battle. what do you think?

• 85 Replies
foxy_sniper12
foxy_sniper12
2 posts
Shepherd

Dudes,I just watched the Trailer, It's gonna be epic to play,so
May the odds Be ever in your Favor(Three fingers up)

NonchalantGamr
NonchalantGamr
1 posts
Nomad

There is a secret in the map Overgrown, if you go to the giant sign and jump against where the boost is going you might hit a invisible Mario block and grow. Hope you guys enjoy

tadablastx
tadablastx
1 posts
Peasant

No multiplayer

how could you...

Dragoon105
Dragoon105
1 posts
Nomad

i like the guy sg something i dont remember his last thing in his name he is a boss at the level you get him in i mean like i would lose at that lvl if it wasnt for sg somthing i still dont remember his full name

branislav2001
branislav2001
1 posts
Nomad

raze 3 is best raze for now

benstomper
benstomper
1 posts
Nomad

its not multiplayer i like all multiplayer games so i was exited. but when i found out it wasn't multiplayer i was sad. add multiplayer and it will be perfect.

westonboy
westonboy
2 posts
Peasant

https://lh6.ggpht.com/ISKhX4OgILRcVDB605Xvodwg3tOJDDauIskPGp40G50Jc5SYYCRhQZjG40MMgxDQYTbP=s114
I was playing and right after I started this 'P' thing showed up and my and my opponents score bar started blinking different colors, it crashed flash player this was on armor games
any guesses to what it is?

okme
okme
1 posts
Nomad

i vote for multiplayer.

ShadowSniper44
ShadowSniper44
1 posts
Shepherd

The best weapon is the blunderbuss, one hit kill and it has homing!

Greenking334
Greenking334
2 posts
Nomad

I can Assure you everyone wants multilayer for raze and strike force heroes but the developers are too cheap to add a multilayer.

Showing 76-85 of 85