ForumsWEPRGhosts & There ways

3 2308
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Some of you guys believe in ghosts and some of you do not, I believe in them because it think that when someone dies then they go to heaven, hell, or stay here on earth as a apperition. When i was thinking about this i thought that if a owner to a resturaunt dies and stays there as a ghost why cant he leave and why is he stuck there forever?

I have seen the show Ghosthunters and there was this one were a got hit in the face by a ghost and i was wondering how can he get hurt by a ghost if there is nothing there?

2 thing........

1: ghosts stay with the house all there lives
or
2: they stay with you for there lives, what atracts them to you or the house and that brings me agian why stay with the house?

FOOLING YOURSELF: When people see thing in the dark most of the time 98% of the time it is just your eyes playing tricks on you

Tell me your thoughts you opinions and experiances

• 3 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I personally dont belive in ghosts but my bro does. He sed wen he was out in Afghanistan his sergean who died a year before appeared and guided his unit to safety whilst they were being mortared, but i think seeing is beliveing. Its hard to belive in them unles you have seen a ghost i think. I personally dont belive in them.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, I LOVE Ghost Hunters. It has to be my favorite television show......

I really do believe in ghosts. I haven't had any personal experiences, but it makes sense to me that there is a possibility that are entities around us.

Blockhead
Blockhead
110 posts
Nomad

Why does people only see human ghosts and not other ghostly animals?

Showing 1-3 of 3