ForumsGamesWhat do you think of house of wolves?

13 4319
RazeCatPro
RazeCatPro
9 posts
Nomad

What do you think about house of wolves? could it be improved, should they make a second version??? Post it here.

• 13 Replies
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

it seems good,but it needs multiplayer.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Amazing game in general, and plus it reminds me of Age of Empires. I played it for an hour strait if that tells you how much I like it.

Suren727
Suren727
11 posts
Peasant

It is fun, but I wouldnt spend a long period of time on it. It could use building upgrades, and maybe a speed up time button. I do have to say one of the strong points of the game is the music.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

I do have to say one of the strong points of the game is the music.

I agree, the music is pretty awesome in this game.
steege
steege
9 posts
Shepherd

i like it. it's fun..........but i would not play it all the time

Lukasblade2
Lukasblade2
1 posts
Peasant

Totally boss game,

But one thing I find that is annoying is that you cant cancel your buildings in production ( if there is please tell me ). Another thing is that there needs to be a little more variety in the buildings Im making.

zaneypainy
zaneypainy
1 posts
Peasant

THIER MUST BE A BUTTON TO KILL A UNIT AND BUILDINGS!!!! other wise it needs more variety of things to build and more units
But i still love this game

DragonSnake
DragonSnake
2 posts
Nomad

It gets prety exiting after you know how to play it properly. Anyway there should be more levels instead of just one endless world.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Has no-one noticed that this is the Video Games board? You want the Flash Games board. Does nobody read the darn rules before posting?

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Has no-one noticed that this is the Video Games board? You want the Flash Games board. Does nobody read the darn rules before posting?

Which you can find here.

I liked the game as it was a fun and simple game that you can easily jump into. Being based on Age of Empires it really brought back memories and I will definitley return to this game in the future.

Does anybody know how long on average it takes to finish the game?
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Good game, too short

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Does anybody know how long on average it takes to finish the game?

It took me around 2 hours, anybody else?
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

The music is great there is no doubt !
The graphics, soldiers and weapons are cool.

One request, if you will make House of Wolves 3 please make in MODERN COMBAT.......

Thank You !

Showing 1-13 of 13