ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

255 498820
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 255 Replies
KidA1515
KidA1515
4 posts
Shepherd

IGN: Mantus
Server: S1(S13) Destiny Hunter

I refreshed my holy water twice quickly, at the cost of 6 (2+4) DG total, and it reverted back to a wooden cup instead of giving me a bronze cup.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, KidA1515. If you need better holy water each time, you should refresh it every time you. Thanks.

BearMecha
BearMecha
1 posts
Nomad

For me in DC II I load it up...And the textures dont load. only after talk with someone or put in a quest. ;/ Help. This happens to me EVERY TIME. Name : MechBear Server: Hotwind Giant Dragon

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, BearMecha. I'm sorry. I can't clear your problem. Could you tell me more details or add our skype:gamedpsupport to provide a screen shot to me? Let me check it for you clearly. Thanks in advance.

KidA1515
KidA1515
4 posts
Shepherd

IGN: Mantus
Server: Destiny Hunter

Raymedia,

That isn't what happened. I understand that you have to refresh each cup each time. What happened is that I paid 2 dg to refresh the wooden cup to a steel cup, then 4 dg to refresh the same steel cup to a bronze cup, and instead of giving me a bronze cup, it reverted back to a wood cup. I believe that this was a bug.

ChaosOfPixies
ChaosOfPixies
1 posts
Nomad

When ever I try to click on the *join server* it says "Please log in first"

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, KidA1515. Using dragon gold Refresh the cup still has rate to return to the previous one. It's normal. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, ChaosOfPixies. You should log in your Armor Games account first, then you could enter the game. Thanks.

Daymadoshi
Daymadoshi
2 posts
Nomad

Same probleme as Nussli
Cant use immediate upgrade scroll. The "arrow" does show up but cant from the "Refine" Menu.

IGN : Dayma
Serveur : S1

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Daymadoshi. You shoud also collect the whole required materials to upgrade your equipment. Thanks

jkhsiao
jkhsiao
1 posts
Nomad

S1-Destiny Hunter ID: JKing (only LV75)
I just passed the red dragon lair, and try to fight in green dragon lair. And lose in stage 1. So I want to go back red dragon lair to refresh the stage and to sweep for exp and gem. But I can't go back any more. It only can exchange purple gem. It is terrible! I am not strong enough to green dragon lair stage 1. It mean I can't play any more in dragon lair for a long time and I can't get any exp and gem.
The game design is bad. It needs to change.

meclin
meclin
1 posts
Nomad

Dragon's Call 2 is AWESOME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who wouldn't like it?

tatang
tatang
12 posts
Nomad

bulang: gm why does i cant log in anymore. pls fix this problem. im on lvl 53

tatang
tatang
12 posts
Nomad

s1 destiny hunter, nick: bulang. gm why does i cant log in anymore. the loading patches. when loading about 80 percent it will stop. pls fix this problem asap. i love this game. i also try other browser stil cant log in..

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, jkhsiao. I am sorry for this setting. But if you enter the next new lair, you will not go back to the last lair. And do you have other good ideas for it? Thanks.

Showing 76-90 of 255