ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

255 498838
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 255 Replies
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Pain18787. Could you tell me more details about your issue? Is there any prompt with you when you log in failed? More details, thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Methodless_Madness. I'm sorry, I didn't find your nickname S2 - Warrior - Methodless in our system. Could you please check it and tell me the full name of your server? Thanks.

Methodless_Madness
Methodless_Madness
6 posts
Nomad

Server Name : Hotwind Giant Dragon

IGN : Methodless

Thank you. =]

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Methodless_Madness. Upon checking, we find that Kingdom Hatchet Scroll is in your backpack. Please check it. Thanks.

Methodless_Madness
Methodless_Madness
6 posts
Nomad

Hmm.. Well, if you are implying that I was actually rewarded, then thanks for giving me a early idea of how this support will be. Might as well adopt the "Working as intended" phrase now. >_>

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Methodless_Madness. Have you check your backpack? Did you find it?

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Methodless_Madness. I have checked it again. You got two Kingdom Hatchet Scroll. And you has used the one to combin, and another was abandoned. Can you recall it again? Thanks.

da4huk
da4huk
2 posts
Blacksmith

Server Name : Hotwind Giant Dragon

IGN : VwV

I finish 11 stage in dragon lair 3 times - 0 crystal. It's a bug?

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, da4huk. The rate of dropping crystal is random and it isn't 100%. Thanks.

tatang
tatang
12 posts
Nomad

Server: s1,destiny hunter. , Nickname: bulang
GM. i having trouble with loading of mentioned server. i tried already several things.
log in and log out, clear my cache and try other browser. still cant get thru to the server. Pls, help GM asap. this is not the first time il experience this problem..... thnx

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

Server S1 Destiny Hunter, NN: bunny
I cleared Green Dragon Lair, traded 40 shards for a lvl 2 Purple crystal, and in my beset my bank of crystals was empty. I thought that was odd. So I spent 40 dg purifying this new crystal to give it 3 attributes, tried to move it to my then empty crystal bank, and it disappeared. I logged out and logged back in again, and my former crystals were back in the bank, but the new crystal I'd just purified has disappeared! Can you look into this and get back to me?

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

I cleared Green Dragon Lair, traded 40 shards for a lvl 2 Purple crystal, and in my beset my bank of crystals was empty. I thought that was odd. So I spent 40 dg purifying this new crystal to give it 3 attributes, tried to move it to my then empty crystal bank, and it disappeared. I logged out and logged back in again, and my former crystals were back in the bank, but the new crystal I'd just purified has disappeared! Can you look into this and get back to me?

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

Even your Bug List forum seems buggy ....

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, hjmvancouver. Could you please tell me the exactly time when it happened to you? Thanks.

Showing 121-135 of 255