Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 12:05am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, BearMecha. I'm sorry. I can't clear your problem. Could you tell me more details or add our skype:gamedpsupport to provide a screen shot to me? Let me check it for you clearly. Thanks in advance.

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 2:36pm

KidA1515

KidA1515

4 posts

IGN: Mantus
Server: Destiny Hunter

Raymedia,

That isn't what happened. I understand that you have to refresh each cup each time. What happened is that I paid 2 dg to refresh the wooden cup to a steel cup, then 4 dg to refresh the same steel cup to a bronze cup, and instead of giving me a bronze cup, it reverted back to a wood cup. I believe that this was a bug.

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 5:47pm

ChaosOfPixies

ChaosOfPixies

1 post

When ever I try to click on the *join server* it says "Please log in first"

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 8:28am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, KidA1515. Using dragon gold Refresh the cup still has rate to return to the previous one. It's normal. Thanks.

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 8:30am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, ChaosOfPixies. You should log in your Armor Games account first, then you could enter the game. Thanks.

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 10:18am

Daymadoshi

Daymadoshi

2 posts

Same probleme as Nussli
Cant use immediate upgrade scroll. The "arrow" does show up but cant from the "Refine" Menu.

IGN : Dayma
Serveur : S1

Posted Jun 14, '13 at 2:13am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, Daymadoshi. You shoud also collect the whole required materials to upgrade your equipment. Thanks

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 12:41am

jkhsiao

jkhsiao

1 post

S1-Destiny Hunter ID: JKing (only LV75)
I just passed the red dragon lair, and try to fight in green dragon lair. And lose in stage 1. So I want to go back red dragon lair to refresh the stage and to sweep for exp and gem. But I can't go back any more. It only can exchange purple gem. It is terrible! I am not strong enough to green dragon lair stage 1. It mean I can't play any more in dragon lair for a long time and I can't get any exp and gem.
The game design is bad. It needs to change.

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 10:02pm

meclin

meclin

1 post

Dragon's Call 2 is AWESOME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who wouldn't like it?

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 10:11am

tatang

tatang

12 posts

bulang: gm why does i cant log in anymore. pls fix this problem. im on lvl 53

Reply to Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

You must be logged in to post a reply!