ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

255 498886
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 255 Replies
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, maatsbeast777. Someone has submitted it to our staff before. And we can not accept it now. Thanks.

dragoncannon
dragoncannon
1 posts
Farmer

i got 2nd place in the king of bewitch world raid but i did not receive the mail that contained my griffin piece

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, dragoncannon. The griffin piece is random to get. Not 100%. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Nemec666. Our staff checked it again, you spent DG, and also got the EXP. Thanks.

greg_moss_16547
greg_moss_16547
9 posts
Nomad

i understand that there is an event this weekend but this pop up keeps interfering in my game can u fix it i keep hitting the x but i comes back so fast

greg_moss_16547
greg_moss_16547
9 posts
Nomad

it s just hat im not trying to be a ***** but it should be that once u hit the x it should be gone until u enter again the game again

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, greg_moss_16547. Sorry for this problem. It was fixed now. Thanks.

greg_moss_16547
greg_moss_16547
9 posts
Nomad

hey on the human faced beast dude i beat him twice but it keeps freezing and i dont get no reward or nothing ...it the half horse dude in heroic instance .

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, greg_moss_16547. Do you mean that you didn't get anything when you picked up chest? Upon checking it, we all got the reward. Maybe it is due to the bad network. Please check your network. Thanks.

uthaichan
uthaichan
1 posts
Farmer

armorgame plzzz stop to bring DP game anymore they lack of take care us . my character is lost and they dont do anything .

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, uthaichan. Can you tell me what is your in game name and your account. Have you post the problem to us? Thanks.

greg_moss_16547
greg_moss_16547
9 posts
Nomad

itried three times to invite people to my guild but no invite sign poped up

explainplz
explainplz
5 posts
Blacksmith

just not loading say's something about graphics anyway its annoying bug and i cant play it

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, greg_moss_16547. Can I know which one do you choose? Invite one people or invite all people? Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, explainplz. Can I know in which server are you playing? Can you give us a screenshot to us? Or you can add our skype: gamedpsupport. Thanks.

Showing 166-180 of 255