ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

255 498889
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 255 Replies
maatsbeast777
maatsbeast777
7 posts
Nomad

http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/maatsbeast/media/Untitled_zpsfcf49903.jpg.html

here it is

maatsbeast777
maatsbeast777
7 posts
Nomad

[url=http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/maatsbeast/media/Untitled_zpsfcf49903.jpg.html]

maybe this will show up

maatsbeast777
maatsbeast777
7 posts
Nomad

hey hey hey, I dont know if you guys did something or what but it is fixed I can finally play on my laptop!!

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, maatsbeast777. Does the problem still happen to you? We have fixed it. Please check it. Thanks.

Talias
Talias
1 posts
Nomad

Hi,

I am currently unable to place a bet in the global championship. I get a "cannot bet currently pop up every time I try. Talias S13.

I'm in the top 32 for one so i don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Thanks

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi,Talias. We have solved the problem. Please try it again. Thanks.

Nesfarro
Nesfarro
1 posts
Nomad

hey, idk if its a bug but when i used the 40dg training on my pet i got a 3 0 3 raise but it says it goes up for 5-100 so means each stat raises at least by 5 or every stat together?

tatang
tatang
12 posts
Nomad

gm wheres my conpensation during championship bug..

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Nesfarro. Upon checking it, it means that you can get 5-100 points for all stat. Not each stat. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, tatang. We have sent the conpensation to all player. You can check your mail. Thanks.

Methodless_Madness
Methodless_Madness
6 posts
Nomad

Hello. I defeated Elite Ogre Bakar and received no reward afterwards. I was simply stuck on the screen with no other option besides reloading the page. Wouldn't be a problem, but it used up my fight for the day.

S2 - Warrior - Methodless

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Methodless_Madness. Did you mean you meet a stuck, then you got nothing from the victory? Please tell me the exact server time when it happened to you. Thanks.

Methodless_Madness
Methodless_Madness
6 posts
Nomad

Raymedia,

It would have be about 23:35 server time.

To be more exact on what happen is..

I entered the Elite Ogre Bakar battle. I lost. I attempted the battle again and won. I was not rewarded any experience or loot. There wasn't anything left on my screen to interact with, so I was force to refresh the page.

Methodless_Madness
Methodless_Madness
6 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry it would have been 00:35 server time.

Thanks.

Pain18787
Pain18787
1 posts
Nomad

My game won't load.

Showing 106-120 of 255