ForumsThe TavernA Lonely Digital World

12 2715
EndlessMarrow
EndlessMarrow
60 posts
Nomad

Yep, I been checking out the forums for anything to change and nothing has changed (Except someone posting "we, the brown People" Jesus christ whats his problem). I know i am not intreasting or impressive so if you came here to see a new game come out then kindly leave this thread.

So how is everybody if their is a somebody on the forums instead of rotting their brains on a game of Raze or Dude and zombies, still i can not figure out what makes games more special then chatting on here. (The Feedback is a lie) i'm joking guys but i do get lonely on here and being lonely is not always a pleasent expericence.

• 12 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

(Except someone posting "we, the brown People" Jesus christ whats his problem).

The thread is not about race. Read the OP.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Leedle deedle weedle lee!

Are you still lonely? Are you brown?

EndlessMarrow
EndlessMarrow
60 posts
Nomad

nichodemus can you please tell me what OP is, i maybe a gamer but i don't know what thats got to do with anything?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Opening paragraph/poster.

EndlessMarrow
EndlessMarrow
60 posts
Nomad

The Opening Paragraph, right i didn't read it through and there was not much to do but make a comment. It sounded racist but i guess it was a prank that was caused by that user who posted it.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

The Opening Paragraph, right i didn't read it through and there was not much to do but make a comment. It sounded racist but i guess it was a prank that was caused by that user who posted it.

A mod changed the title since the title was a vulgarity.
EndlessMarrow
EndlessMarrow
60 posts
Nomad

Hooray for moderators

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

if their is a somebody on the forums instead of rotting their brains on a game of Raze or Dude and zombies,

You know..if it wasn't for you..we'd all be still doing those things. Glad someone came in and reminded us about these forums!
EndlessMarrow
EndlessMarrow
60 posts
Nomad

Exactly, i thought Armorgame forums were going to be a fun side task instead it becomes a game of chess except you lost all chess pieces for the board.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Exactly, i thought Armorgame forums were going to be a fun side task instead it becomes a game of chess except you lost all chess pieces for the board.

Just to let you know..I was joking

We actually have a very impressive community here..quality, not quantity, though. We have been working on ways to jump-start the activity..sometimes we get a boost of activity...other times it is dead. Either way..we have members that are very consistent in their time here
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

*enters conversation* I feel like informing you that I didn't know where the forums or that AG even had a forum for a long part of my being a user on here. Then there was that War of something or other in which there was Ghost something vs Spryhdroosa or something clans, and that's how I met the forums. If it wasn't for Koru7, I may have never entered the forums and met you [mostly] lovely people.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Just to let you know..I was joking

Wuuuuuuut?
Either way..we have members that are very consistent in their time here

Ooh! Ooh! That's me! *flails wildly*
Then there was that War of something or other in which there was Ghost something vs Spryhdroosa or something clans

The battle is still on! It's just been dormant since last year.
Showing 1-12 of 12