Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Any obsessions or collections?

Posted May 23, '13 at 6:37pm

idigit

idigit

261 posts

I collect those pressed souvenir pennies. From all over the world. I have a lot of them.

Posted May 24, '13 at 4:28pm

ricardosmf

ricardosmf

6 posts

I collect old games .

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 2:37am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,954 posts

I collect fun facts. =D

And the ideas of what people collect. Meta

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 12:51pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,353 posts

Knight

I collect Lego's. I buy all sorts of Lego's and make things with them.

I am also obsessed with swords. I'm actually obsessed by a lot of things... lol

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 1:06pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,460 posts

Knight

I collect stones that I deem interesting, along with shiny minerals, and fossils.

I also used to collect at some point or another: marbles, lapel pins, keyring pendants, Hot Wheels toy cars, and various junk I would find on the way to and back from school (mostly nails and other pieces from nearby construction sites).

I am also obsessed with swords.

Do you actually have some? I don't, but had I money and space, I'd have a whole room full of swords, axes, bows, halberds and things like that ^^

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 3:47pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,353 posts

Knight

Do you actually have some? I don't, but had I money and space, I'd have a whole room full of swords, axes, bows, halberds and things like that ^^

No I don't own one currently, but I might get one for my upcoming birthday. I think I might be interested in getting a Medieval B****** Sword for my birthday, they have a rather elegant design and depending on the build almost the same cutting power as a Katana. Proof here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58NVoTocUOk

I think I would want to have a room dedicated to axes, bows, and the like as well. That would make it much more interesting!

I also have an obsession about.... cars! LOL But many of you probably already knew that from my not so subtle knowledge of engineering. :P

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 4:05pm

CorporalSnake555

CorporalSnake555

1 post

Me, I am a huge fan of legos. And mega bloks (canada!!). Well actually I love both of them because you can do everything you want with. The only problem is that everybody else laughs at me because of that.

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 7:57pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,582 posts

Knight

Hmm... collecting... haven't done that in forever...

Well I used to collect quarters, the ones with the states on them, but I finished that. I used to collect bugs then they escaped out of my box, so I stopped for that reason. I also used to collect clams, I have no idea what happened to those.

I'm starting to get an interest in rocks that are shiny on the inside. Like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/60/Geode_inside_outside.jpg/220px-Geode_inside_outside.jpg I actually have one just like that which has been cut in half.

I have an obsession with... ArmorGames, that's basically it.

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 8:44pm

kingofwar1234

kingofwar1234

621 posts

This has nothing to do with what you're all saying, but.... Sneakers

I've recently developed a love for shoes. Have any of you guys heard of a sneakerhead or a shoe lover. Yup that's me.

Although I really like the shoes coming out recently ( Nike Lebron X , Nike Kobe 8) I currently do not have enough money to buy pairs of shoes. I have 2 pairs of Nike frees though. Ah well. When I get a steady paying job I plan on starting my 'collection' .

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 1:58am

SSTG

SSTG

12,229 posts

Knight

Me, I am a huge fan of legos. And mega bloks (canada!!). Well actually I love both of them because you can do everything you want with. The only problem is that everybody else laughs at me because of that.

Screw them! Lego FTW!
I used to build with Legos even when I became an adult. Every year I used to build a Christmas village!
Later, I created Medieval stuff (chariots, diorama) and sold it on eBay.
I don't have Legos anymore but I make castles with Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack instead. xD

Reply to Any obsessions or collections?

You must be logged in to post a reply!